Aptive Environmental Reviews

Found 763 of over 1,061 reviews

4.0
Aptive Environmental CEO Vess Pearson
Vess Pearson
Pros
  • "Working at aptive is hands down one of the best things that ever happened to me(in 77 reviews)

• "Great pay, plenty of hours and a ton of growth within the company(in 48 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Only thing I can think would possibly be long hours in the summer but don't mind(in 102 reviews)

• "I don't have anything negative to say about Aptive Environmental(in 49 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

Come Join TEAM!!

Mar 15, 2022 - Loyalty Manager in Livermore, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pros about Aptive is that everyone that you encounter for help or advice, They're there to genuinely help you! A little something we call elevating the tribe! At Aptive you will never feel singled out were a TEAM! The management here is amazing, I went from being a CLS to a Loyalty Manager being with the company for about 1-2 Months. Aptive is always offering new ways to grow with the company! We don't just throw you into a new setting we give you the proper training which is great we even offer extra 1:1 time for training if needed!

Cons

Absolutely no con's. Aptive will work with your schedule needs, Pay is AWESOME! Managers are here to help and not doubt your work!

Aptive Environmental Response

Thank you for posting and sharing your experience of how you've advanced in Aptive in such a short time.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to make a career

Apr 12, 2022 - Area Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay Full benefits - including pet insurance Awesome staff

Cons

Long hours Work can be stressful for the entire summer

3. 3.0
      Current Employee

pay scale

Mar 9, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

pay is good at industry standards

Cons

facility are too bad, even basic things

4. 1.0
      Current Employee

ABCD

Mar 28, 2021 - Human Resources in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good works environment and good props

Cons

Very good well maintenance and good habits

Aptive Environmental Response

Thank you for posting. Aptive welcomes all of its employees to write a review. We do look at all reviews in an effort to improve.

5. 4.0

Great Overall - All In Mentality

Jun 29, 2022 - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Commission Based, High Cap, Good Culture, Heavily Invested Training Programs For Sales Reps

Cons

High Work Load, Mentally Challenging

Aptive Environmental Response

It is great to hear from our sales reps. Thank you for the job you are doing. We value your contribution.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good job

Jun 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

PTO accessible day one, benefits accessible day one, family environment,

Cons

Have bad hiring on problem

Aptive Environmental Response

For Aptive to improve it would be helpful to be more specific so we can improve. Aptive appreciates all those who take the time to post a review.

7. 4.0

Cls

Jun 22, 2022 - Cls in Fort Worth, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work at home job which is nice

Cons

Get an hour break and have to answer calls back to back

Aptive Environmental Response

We appreciate taking the time to give Aptive some feedback.

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty solid company

Jun 20, 2022 - Route Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had a pretty good experience after selling for Aptive. They're a good company with an amazing CEO, dude is pretty awesome and involved. They make work, that is brutal, seem like anyone can do it and set you up for the most success

Cons

It's tiring work and the company is big, a few people I knew of had bad experiences but none that really was Aptive's fault.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great work experience for short term or long term potential

Jun 17, 2022 - Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

The sales skills learned here are transferable to anywhere! Culture and work environment is great. You’re your own boss, you decide who successful you are at the end of the summer.

Cons

High turnover rate from those who think this job will be easy. Those who work succeed pretty simple.

Aptive Environmental Response

It’s great to hear from our Sales Team around the country. Thanks for your feedback.

10. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not great

Jun 28, 2022 - Service Professional in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work outside Independent Company vehicle

Cons

Work life balance Micromanagement You’re only a number even though they will try their absolute hardest to make you feel like “family”

Aptive Environmental Response

Aptive appreciates all those who post reviews. For us to improve it would be helpful to list provide additional details.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 763 Reviews

Aptive Environmental Reviews FAQs

Aptive Environmental has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,061 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Aptive Environmental to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Aptive Environmental employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Aptive Environmental. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

76% of Aptive Environmental employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Aptive Environmental 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Aptive Environmental Job Seekers