Aristocrat Technologies Reviews

Found 641 of over 663 reviews

4.1
Aristocrat Technologies CEO & Managing Director Trevor Croker
Trevor Croker
Pros
  • "Great work environment with an emphasis on work/life balance(in 129 reviews)

• "All pros only with Aristocrat Technologies(in 37 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No work life balance as work pressure is too much(in 31 reviews)

• "I am in HR and have seen the dark side of all things at Aristocrat(in 26 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

12.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Aristocrat Technologies~2320
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Truly great place to work with!

Dec 1, 2021 - Associate Art Director in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employee Centric with a robust system for all.

Cons

Slow growth, so you will have to be patient.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

A company where you can spend your entire career.

Nov 22, 2021 - Tech Lead in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pros are that there are no Cons. Employee First policy, GPTW, Good management, Fantastic culture, many more..

Cons

No WFH culture (not sure about after COVID)

Director People & Culture

Thank you for your review of Aristocrat. We are glad to learn that you have a had great experience with us and like our culture. Our people-centric policies now include flex work through our all.flex, along with paid time off, flexi-working hours, Wellness Fridays to combat pandemic fatigue, and several other policies.

3. 5.0

Employee Friendly

Nov 22, 2021 - Quality Assurance Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Aristocrat is Employee friendly and work life balance is good

Cons

annual hike is very less

Director People & Culture

Thank you for the feedback. As an employee-centric company, we strive to provide all our employees to achieve work-life balance with paid time off, all.flex, Wellness Fridays and more, and we are glad that you are happy with the Aristocrat culture. We want to assure you that we follow a periodic benchmarking process to assess our compensation ranges in the market and offer competitive salaries to our employees. Please feel free to reach out to a member of the People and Culture team to discuss your experiences further.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great place to work

Nov 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture and employee friendly policies.

Cons

THere is Nothing as such.

Director People & Culture

Thank you for the feedback. As an employee-centric company, we strive to provide all our employees to achieve work-life balance with paid time off, all.flex, Wellness Fridays to combat pandemic fatigue, and several other people-centric policies. We are glad to learn that you enjoy the culture at Aristocrat.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee

good

Nov 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

need a lot of improvement in env

Cons

low salary, poor life balance

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good company to work with

Nov 1, 2021 - Senior Technical Lead in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance Good culture Good salary and increment Best Office location

Cons

Not as such... Cafeteria capacity is less

Director People & Culture

Thank you for your review. People like you are why Aristocrat is a great place to work! We try our best to provide you with a great working atmosphere. We can't wait for our people at Gurugram to try the new cafeteria. However, we would love to hear more about your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to a member of the People and Culture team for the same.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work at

Nov 7, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Nice environment - One of the best work life balance (even including the organizations I have only heard about) - Good work culture - Decent benefits - Good enough work, if specially if you like slot games - Among the best organizations in the sector - A lot of benefits, though some of them can be improved but nothing to really complaint about - More than good leave policy - A truly employee oriented company - Very nice policies in general, at least nothing you might find unfair

Cons

- Salary is average, not enough compensation to worth staying here for long. - Learning opportunities are limited, even for a established MNC. - Some work diversity might be hard to introduce since Aristocrat strictly deals in slot games, but if possible, it can make work a lot more interesting and challenging. They already posses the potential, but just need to take a leap of faith and introduce more games.

Continue reading

Director People & Culture

Thank you for your detailed review. We strive to bring you the best culture and tech to encourage innovation. We want to assure you that we follow a periodic benchmarking process to assess our compensation ranges in the market and offer competitive salaries to our employees. Additionally, we also provide several learning opportunities available to you through Linked In Learning, Techknow, etc. As a product company, we continuously evolve our methodologies and use state-of-the-art architecture to improve our processes. You can always reach out to a member of the People and Culture team for more.

8. 4.0

Technical Backend Game Developer

Nov 9, 2021 - Technical Lead
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work-Life Balance, Learning growth, Support from seniors

Cons

Slow Development process lack of agile methods

Director People & Culture

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your candor. We strive each day to bring you the best culture. As a product company, we continuously evolve our methodologies and use state-of-the-art architecture to improve our processes. Feel free to reach out to a member of the People and Culture team to discuss your thoughts further.

9. 5.0

Great place to work

Oct 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is nice around here

Cons

Too much training sessions and meetings

Director People & Culture

Thanks for reviewing us on Glassdoor. We are happy that you are enjoying your stay at Aristocrat. We do understand that WFH brings with itself too many online meetings that may be causing fatigue. We can't wait to get back for a more collaborative work experience. Your feedback on training sessions has been shared with the appropriate team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to a member of People and Culture team to discuss any other concerns in detail.

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to be in.

Oct 29, 2021 - Senior Technical Lead in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary better than peers in place like Noida Good working environment, nice guys to work with Work life balance

Cons

Very congested noida office. Its like living with a joint family in one bhk.

Continue reading

Director People & Culture

Thank you for your review. We are glad to see that your experience with us has been pleasant. We try our best to provide you with a great atmosphere to work. However, we would love to hear more about your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to a member of the People and Culture team for the same.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 641 Reviews