Arteria Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Arteria Technologies Reviews

Updated Sep 18, 2019

Found 51 reviews

3.6
Arteria Technologies CEO Sriram Kanuri (no image)
Sriram Kanuri
Pros
  • "Opportunity to learn new technologies and get your hands on any technology that the company associated with(in 5 reviews)

• "Great work -Life balance,good place to learn on SAP skills(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Only cabs facility is not there other than that no cons as of now(in 4 reviews)

• "Work-life balance can be better(in 3 reviews)

1. "Fresher"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at Arteria Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

As a fresher you can learn work easily in arteria, people here are very friendly and cooperative you can gain enormous work knowledge and can grow with your career there is lot of opportunities in arteria as it is product based company you can use them and achieve your goals.

Cons

Till now i didn't saw any downsides

Arteria Technologies2019-07-05
  2. "Good company for fresher"

I worked at Arteria Technologies full-time

Pros

Good company for fresher

Cons

low Salary, No onsite

Arteria Technologies2019-09-19
  3. "Good Start For Freshers"

Current Employee - Trainee in Bangalore

I have been working at Arteria Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good and Friendly Environment , Good Team Support , Food Facility is Provided in office , Learn Good Technology and Can Shape your career.

Cons

Only cabs facility is not there other than that no cons as of now.

Advice to Management

N.A.

Arteria Technologies2019-08-13
  4. "Good company which uses the advanced technologies with respect to SAP Platform"

I have been working at Arteria Technologies full-time

Pros

Innovation based SAP Consulting Company Good response from HR Dept Good training for Freshers

Cons

Will not get to know 9 hrs login time

Arteria Technologies2019-07-05
  5. "Learning Skills"

Current Employee - Associate Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at Arteria Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good working environment , you can learn good things

Cons

Work pressure need to reduce

Advice to Management

Nothing

Arteria Technologies2019-06-17
  6. "Sr. Developer"

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at Arteria Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Opportunity to learn new technologies and get your hands on any technology that the company associated with.

Cons

Work-life balance can be better

Arteria Technologies2019-03-28

"Growing SAP Organisation"

I have been working at Arteria Technologies

Pros

Company works on latest technology of SAP,which gives more chance to learn ,also they are associates of ICICI bank, provides opportunity to do SAP certification,they provide full support to employees who are determined with their work ,decent bonus,low performers might face difficultty in proving themselves (which i am sure applicable in all companies) they might get frustrated and end up in writing bad reviews... to destroy company image(maximum bad reviews are given by such employees only )

Cons

Company has login time upto 10 am ,which might challenging for those who are staying far and unable to come by that time due to traffic etc.

Advice to Management

Company grows with employees,they can involve little more in employee engagement activities which may help in achieving more successful environment.

Arteria Technologies2019-03-09

"A zero ethics company...worst company to work for"

Current Employee - SAP ABAP Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at Arteria Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is ideal for the lazy and procrastinating people who need external forces to push them out of their comfort zone. The company will draw out the last drop of your energy; as average work effort expected by management is around 70-80 hours per week (about 11-12 hrs per day including both weekends).

Cons

I have observed numerous cons in this company during my last 4 months here. Let me list them one by one. 1) Sir Culture – One of the worst things followed here is the Sir culture. The 3 top management guys are to be addressed as Sir. This is very much different from the general practice in other IT companies where you address everyone by first name. I have seen senior people, some of them who might even be 4-5... years older addressing them as Sir. 2) 8 hrs login time – You are expected to log 8 hours everyday inside the office. And being inside office does not mean being inside the ITPL campus, but 8 hours inside the closed 1000 sqft office space. Every time you swipe the door to go out for tea, lunch, snacks, or even washroom, that is taken as off time by system. So you have to stay for a net total of at least 8 hours inside the office everyday. The bad part is even if you complete 7 hrs 59 mins (or less) on any day, your half day salary is deducted automatically. No questions asked!! Even your timesheet is linked to salary and if you miss submitting the weekly timesheet, the salary is deducted forcefully. Again No questions asked!! 3) Weekend work – Almost every weekend you will be called for work. In my last 17 weekends, I have come to work in 15 of them (both Saturdays and Sundays). The company is short of employee strength and they keep it so; and the unfortunate ones who join here are made to work extra hours in order to finish the projects on time. The compensation for weekends is also pathetic. Only when you complete total 8 hrs a day on weekends you will be paid allowance of Rs. 400. I would rather work on something else on my weekends and earn more. Or even take a much needed rest which is surely more valuable than 400 bucks. 4) Pay scale – The freshers and newbies are exploited to the fullest. Compensation packages are possibly lowest in the industry. 5) Job security – There is no job security and people are fired on 1 days notice. However that is now common across private sector. But everywhere else you are compensated adequately (at least a months pay). 6) Career Advancement – For anyone joining the company please do not expect to remain long term here. That will simply not happen. The average time people stay here is around 10 months and then they jump on to other better opportunities. It is just a stepping stone in case you are not able to find a job after a while or are out of job for some reason. Infact almost all of the existing employees are actively looking out elsewhere and will leave sooner or later. The company is around 11 years old and way back in 2010 it had around 200 employees. And now after almost 9 years the employee base is same - around 200 only. So people join and leave constantly once they know the reality. 7) No work from home – There is absolutely no concept of work from home. Only senior leads and above are provided laptops. All others are given desktops so they are forcefully made to work from office only. 8) Bond for freshers – For anyone having less than 2 years of experience there is bond of 3 years in place. So you will not be given experience certificate if you leave before 3 years. I have seen cases where they have forcefully made employees to stay for upto 1 year after they had resigned by not relieving them even after completion of bond. 9) Rude top management – The people on top treat everyone as slave and their tone of talking is as if you are their paid servant. They tell some common dialogues whenever you miss a project deadline or want to resign – “What if we don’t pay your salary on time? What if we tell negative things about your performance when your new company does an enquiry? What if we cut your salary to compensate for the extra work you did for client? You want to work here or not? We can throw you out right now.“ 10) HR Policies and practices – The HR policies are also not very employee friendly. However the HR function in such companies hardly has any impact as all the rules and policies are created as and when required. The promoters run this company as personal fiefdom. There is no concept of Employee Relations or Employee grievance redressal etc. I always feel sorry for these poor HR guys who are just puppets and hardly have a life here.

Advice to Management

Please treat your employees with respect and do not play with their careers. Follow good ethics as Karma will surely hit back badly on you soon.

Arteria Technologies2019-02-07
  9. "Good to learn"

I have been working at Arteria Technologies full-time

Pros

Everything is best in this company

Cons

No Cons i found in this company

Advice to Management

super management

Arteria Technologies2019-03-29

"Associate Consultant"

I worked at Arteria Technologies full-time

Pros

A lot of people would disagree . But the only thing good about this company is the CTO . Unlike other managers i have come across in my life, he has enormous knowledge about the subject and there is a lot to learn from him. He is however not an easy person to deal with , but if you are working on what you intended to, or in other words your job role matches with your aspirations, there is no one better than him to... learn from.

Cons

The HR, ER team has no accountability. Employees cannot rely on them . They are like puppets. If there is something wrong an employee feels happening with him/her, they will be no where to support or to be relied on.

Arteria Technologies2019-01-10