Cover image for Asahi Technologies

78% Recommend to a Friend
79% Approve of CEO

Found 43 of over 44 reviews

3.6
Asahi Technologies Founder/CEO Vinod Subbaiah (no image)
Vinod Subbaiah

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

5h

a

Software Engineer

Upgrad is a scam. They take 5 to 8 lakhs for just recorded sessions, and now their certificate is of no worth either. Live sessions are of no use that happens monthly once with 200+ students and at the end you get nothing useful from it.

11 Comments

Tech India

162.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Asahi Technologies~530127
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Knowledgeable

27 Feb 2022 - Software Engineer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best place for a fresher to gain knowledge and to learn how strong you can be in each technology. A good place to optimize yourself for experienced.

Cons

I don't think there are any noticable cons which disturbs a employee or be an obstacle for his career or his growth

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good kne

7 Jul 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy environment and good workers

Cons

Nothing to say no cons in this office

3. Join the Asahi Technologies team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent organization to learn and grow

3 Feb 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of opportunities to learn and upskill here. I joined as an entry level engineer. After 3 years, I was mentoring many employees that joined us. I am ahead of my friends in terms of technologies that I know. I left the organization recently only because I had to relocate to a different city.

Cons

I think there can definitely be more employee engagement activities now that the COVID related threats have subsided.

5. 5.0

Experience in Asahi

2 Feb 2022 - BDE - Business Development Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice work culture, stress free

Cons

Less salary, less team outings

6. 5.0

Great experience these past 3 years

15 Dec 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

It has been a pleasure working here in this organization - excellent benefits, good work area, clean office, nice refreshments, birthday celebrations, holiday celebrations and much more. Good opportunity to upskill yourself. I really like the opportunities to interact with clients.

Cons

None that I can think of, but there is always opportunity to do better in terms of engagement events.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

PROFESSIONAL AND PERFECT PLACE TO WORK

30 Sep 2021 - Manager-HR in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly ambiance. Best Employer. Best payscale. Hygenic place.

Cons

Nothing at all. I sincerely couldn't find any cons.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee

startup company more than decade

1 Oct 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing to say pros political people

Cons

Still Startup and no benefits for employee

9. 4.0
    Former Employee

Had a good learning and decent earning

23 Jun 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are obsolete fresher you have opportunity to learn a lot from end to end. Even training is provided. The solution Architect is highly knowledgeable person.

Cons

Not so much but there might be lesser opportunities in cloud technology

10. 1.0

IT is a Factory and not a Software Firm

31 May 2021 - Software Developer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

THE single toilet in the office is clean

Cons

Its like a 2 BHK office 1.Micromanagement 2, False Promises. 3 Hire and Fire Policy (No gaurantee that next month you will stay in the company even after working for 12 Hrs. Lots of politics all the Way from the HR to development. Top Management has no ideas as there is no Top Management.

3 people found this review helpful

Asahi Technologies Response

Assistant HR Manager

We thank you immensely for your feedback. As always, we take all reviews seriously and act on it. We are deeply sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience working for our organization. We strive very hard to make the work experience a pleasant one for our employees. After all, we realize that our biggest asset is our employees. We invest heavily in upskilling and training our employees who without a doubt are our biggest strength. We conduct employee surveys from time to time to ensure that our employees are very comfortable with our work environment. Additionally, we pride ourselves with our transparent and open work culture. We invest a lot of time to ensure that we make the right hiring decisions, but then some mistakes do happen from time to time. When employees decide to leave our organization for their personal reasons, we relieve them at a suitable date based on business needs, but definitely before the notice period date stated in the offer letter. We thank you for your contributions towards the growth of our organization. We wish you all the best for your career.

11. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst in Chennai -join at your own risk

6 May 2020 - Software Developer in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

they will provide groundnuts and parle ji biscuits at 5. HR Manager will take us out to gossip and talk office politics.

Cons

Fake promises, they will hold salary,project manager will play politics, no hike or increment even if we work hard. micromanagement.

3 people found this review helpful

Asahi Technologies Response

Assistant HR Manager

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Reviews
</>Embed

Asahi Technologies Reviews FAQs

Asahi Technologies has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 44 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Asahi Technologies to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Asahi Technologies employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Asahi Technologies. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

78% of Asahi Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Asahi Technologies 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.