Atidan IT-Administrator Reviews

Found 5 of over 103 reviews

4.5
Atidan CEO Kartavya Chitalia
Kartavya Chitalia

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

7h

works at

Mindtree

My friend is being trained in ServiceNow(fresher). She got a call asking her to work as a linux admin from the same company. She likes to work in cloud computing and asked the same in the call. They said that linux is first and if there's a chance she will be moving to cloud. They also said it would be rotational shift. She personally likes linux but when researched she came to know that she will be doing L1 tasks. The package is same for both the roles. What role should she take? Pls suggest.

2 Comments

Tech India

12.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Atidan~363886
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing

Jun 29, 2021 - IT Administrator in Andheri
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company got lot to learn from it

Cons

Timing is what the issue

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pathetic Company

Dec 12, 2019 - IT Administrator in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is No Reason to work in this company

Cons

Worst Management Worst company i have ever worked with

Be the first to find this review helpful

Atidan Response

Thank you for writing to us! We appreciate your feedback. We apologize for the unpleasant experiences that you may have had during your time at Atidan. We see the tenure to be less than a year, perhaps it was a very for a very short duration? We recommend you write specific concerns to us at hr@atidan.com so we can understand your concerns and help. We would like to emphasize that we get to work with the biggest brand names on the latest technologies including Cloud, AI, BI, Data Estate, IoT, etc. Our core values are honesty, integrity, mutual respect, happy work culture, think win-win, highest quality and customers for life. Payscales and salary hikes among the best. We wish you the best in your career! Best regards, Team Atidan

3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best company , helpful management

Jan 28, 2019 - Senior Database Administrator in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was working there as DBA. Our client had a habit of making issues out of small things. Working with such a client and that in production support is very difficult. but for us it was not so difficult because Kartavya always support us. He always stand with us. I had misplace my Atidan document and need them in urgent basis. Even after 2 years of leaving Atidan, they helped me immediately. and provide me copy of document. They always keep employee priority on top.

Cons

I dont find any con

2 people found this review helpful

Atidan Response

Thank you so much for your encouraging feedback! We are glad you loved Atidan :) Warm Regards, Team Atidan

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Relatively small but strongest in the industry

Feb 15, 2015 - Lead IT Administrator in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Healthy work environment People get all new technologies to work on, specially Microsoft technologies. This company is relatively small but strongest in the industry, it is strongest because of the enthusiastic people on the floor and the leadership. Seniors are very helpful and co-operative to others. People get higher assignments, responsibilities which makes them capable to handle higher duties, roles. This also helps in personal development. Salary and increments are as per industry standard, sometime more than that if you deserve. Management team is ethical, easily accessible and always open to receive feedback, suggestions. I have seen senior management team helping employees on personal level. Financially company is performing well since last one year. Your efforts are recognized and appreciated time to time. Great place to work.. I would definitely recommend Atidan to others.

Cons

Most of the time you get immense work pressure. Need to work on multiple projects due to resource crunch. Some HR policies like yearly variable pay sounds unjustifiable.

14 people found this review helpful
  5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to Work!!

Aug 30, 2012 - Senior IT Administrator in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly working environment, management is very transparent, supportive, ethical and easily reachable. They are always ready to help you on personal level. I never found politics in this organization. you can achieve work/life balance very well. Very talented Senior team including PMs and tech leads. Lots of opportunities to grow, always work on latest technology. very good learning platform for developers.

Cons

The organization is small in size.

5 people found this review helpful