Atidan Technical Architect Reviews

Found 2 of over 102 reviews

5.0
Atidan CEO Kartavya Chitalia
Kartavya Chitalia

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

3h

a

Software Analyst

Dear all I need help I have 3.3 YoE and working in Banking firm in a tech role, package is decent. But my heart is always saying to purse MS (us) I have delayed it till now due to financial situation and I cannot delay it any further, as I'm regretting not doing it till now😕 I fear it will be a greatest regret of my life, 5 years down the line, if I don't go right now or may be in next one year. Kindly provide suggestions- can i get into decent college for MS in CS, USA with 4-5 YoE?

2 Comments

Tech India

12.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Atidan~363886
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Employee-friendly Organization

Jan 4, 2021 - Technical Architect in Hyderābād
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Management is approachable and mostly ready to consider employee's feedback. 2. No variable pay in CTC, so good part is better monthly take home. 3. I have seen the work culture here is very cooperative, unlike in most of the corporates today is competitive.

Cons

1. Internal and external trainings need to be conducted/encouraged not just for Microsoft related projects but expect the same in the networking domain too..

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work with a lot of opportunity

Jul 16, 2014 - Technical Architect in Mumbai
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Atidan offers a great work environment with a lot of opportunities. You will always be working on the latest technologies and the work place offers a lot of interesting challenges. You get an opportunity to work with a lot of fortune 500 companies and a many large brands in India. You get an opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the industry.

Cons

Atidan has a relatively small team, so you have to be flexible about the technologies you are willing to work with.

7 people found this review helpful