Atlassian Reviews

Found 1,002 of over 1,100 reviews

4.6
Atlassian Co-Founders Scott Farquhar & Mike Cannon-Brookes
Scott Farquhar & Mike Cannon-Brookes
Pros
  • "Great culture, excellent benefits, amazing work/life balance(in 75 reviews)

• "surrounded by extremely smart people(in 41 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Good positions tend to be available only in the US or Sydney(in 27 reviews)

• "Work life balance especially during WFH(in 24 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0

na

Sep 22, 2021 - Software Engineer-1 in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good and cool team building

Cons

none why do you even ask

2. 5.0

Amazing work culture

Sep 18, 2021 - Senior Designer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

People at Atlassian CARE. They care for customers, co-workers, the partners they work with, and they care for the environment. Employees are encouraged to take time off to do volunteer activity to make some contribution to the world. I haven't seen an org. with this level of empathy. And, people live the values consistently. Aspects of mental health, burnout, providing avenues for employee growth are constantly discussed and the Org. takes measures to address these. Special mention to the Workplace experience team who constantly think about how to improve the employee experience at Atlassian.

Cons

Decision making isn't as fast as it should be. Being in the agile space, the way of working sometimes is not agile enough.

3. 5.0

All good

Sep 14, 2021 - Senior Support Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

All good at Atlassian here

Cons

Nothing comes on a negative side

4. 4.0
      Former Employee

Sep 24, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

awesome company, fabulous interior and food is very tasty

Cons

nothing as such coming in mind

5. 5.0

An Awesome Company to work for

Sep 8, 2021 - Product Manager in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Atlassian is not a workplace for me! But rather a home. I have a strong connection with all the values, and with each passing day at Atlassian, it grows multifold. It is unlike any other 9-5 job. Here I feel the sense of belonging and trust shown by the company and its peers. The ongoing pandemic has been tough, both emotionally and mentally. People in Atlassian are its key assets. Who selflessly stand out for each other as and when required. Multiple Positive points: 1. Great Stock Options 2. Great Perks/Goodies 3. Great Work-life Balance 4. Care for Employees 5. Awesome Values

Cons

None as of now, It's a privilege working here.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best workplace

Aug 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Talking about pros of working in Atlassian, I can tell many because there are lots of positive things to see: * Healthy work culture. * Management actually looks into the work you are doing and gives deserving recognition. * Best company to grow proffessionally. * Atlassian justifies its values all the time by being open about everything. And so on.... Lets talk a bit about perks and benefits: * Medical insurance * Term insurance * RSUs(this one is best because Atlassian stocks are really reaching heights everyday) * Fitness and wellness budget * You will get lots of hoodies and tshirts(I have more than 10 tbh) * You will get some good laptop and travel bags(I have 3) * Transportation(when in office) * All possible food items in cafeteria(when in office - a gym person can take his full day diet in office, all protein rich items are available always😉) * Work from home budget(to setup your wfh setup - and the amount is enough to get you monitors, keyboard, mouse etc -- you can get anything that is needed for you to be effective at work) And there are lots of other benefits...every now and then you will get gifts delivered to your home..I recently got a movie projector) ...there are many things to talk about positives of Atlassian. I will need to think and write but I think above is enough for someone to know who is looking for a switch.

Cons

Not really but I think at some stage your salary saturates and wont increase with market. I am getting double of what Atlassian is paying me, if I switch today. But I believe it is same for all companies, salary hikes internally are lesser than external switch. You can get 100% or even more when you do a switch but you cant get the same in getting promoted in same company. Well lets not take this as a negative point because it is common for all techs.

2 people found this review helpful
    7. 5.0

Great wlb

Sep 2, 2021 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work for and have great wlb.

Cons

Pay is less in atlassian for sde1

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

It's an employee company more than a tech company.

Sep 2, 2021 - Support Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I don't find any serious cons here. People in Atlassian are very genuine and open from heart. Everyone is super helpful and you can reach out to anyone in the company vertically or horizontally for any help or to gain knowledge Company benefits are amazing and they provide RSU's and you become rich as the company grows. Especially in covid times, our company has done amazing job in helping and maintaining the wellbeing of our employees by providing one month extra salary for free for everyone, work from home setup budget for 2020 and 2021, apart from this so many beautiful goodies to home for loved ones ❤️ Health benefits and reimbursements. This is just a small list and there are many more than this that Atlassian's are greatfull of.

Cons

No cons that I could found

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Brilliant Work life balance and a very caring company

Sep 1, 2021 - Data Scientist in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive Salary and very good company values. They take very good care of their employees

Cons

Not par research work in comparison to FAANG

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

One of The best companies to Work For.

Sep 14, 2021 - Technical Support Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive Environment Flat org structure and Company values make sure Employers are heard Employee Friendly policies/perks

Cons

adaptation of culture and values are different in each location. In India itself we see the values getting diluted due to the growing size of the company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,002 Reviews