Found 63 of over 80 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech India
I am having 2+ yoe in Appian automation tool. I am in TCS working as a Tech Lead and CCTC is 8 LPA. I am planning for switch and currently I am looking for opportunities. I am in talks with Coforge and they are offeringe the role of Technical Architect in Bangalore. So what ECTC should I be asking?
Got a burning question about Attentive AI? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Attentive AI employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Supportive team" (in 9 reviews)
- "2. Great work culture" (in 6 reviews)
- "3. You get the full ownership" (in 4 reviews)
- "5.Supportive Management." (in 3 reviews)
- "stage startup, has focused extensively on developing and propagating a strong and supportive culture with clearly defined tenets to which the entire team is indeed attentive to." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.02 Jun 2023Software Development Engineer IICurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNoida
1. Attentive.ai is an extremely high growth company. 2. Working here, I have met some of the smartest people in my life. Lots to learn. 3. Innovation and creativity is strongly encouraged.
Being a very high growth company, work like balance can sometimes take a hit.
- 5.02 May 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
Unique domain with opportunity to impact blue collared workers in the services industry. SaaS skills are increasingly becoming demanded and at Attentive there is both SMEs as well Enterprise-grade product management to be learnt. PMs work directly with founders and have great autonomy in what they do or want to do. Opportunities to grow quickly based on performance as the product team is set to increase in size and responsibilities drastically in next 1 to 2 years. Well funded and have active cash flow so no concerns there. Bottomline is, if your committed to your work and take ownership, it's great. If you're someone who wants it easy and do fancy stuff that do not have correlation to business outcomes this won't be a fit for you.
As PMs we have complete ownership so it does mean bug resolving for critical customers at night as well since they are US based. My personal experience is US customers are not so finnicky, so there is some breather in handling such exceptional situations. Good thing is you can start your day a little late - 11:00am to manage the above. Another issue is the work pace is quite fast, given it's a startup that is either trying to find PMF with one product or rapidly scaling in another. Product roadmaps (yes you will be building them and not get handed down from senior management) are only 3 to 6 months in horizon1
Attentive AI Reviews FAQs
Attentive AI has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 80 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Attentive AI to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
94% of Attentive AI employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Attentive AI 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.