Avani Technology Solutions Computer Systems Analyst Reviews

Updated Dec 24, 2020

Found 19 of over 189 reviews

4.8
Avani Technology Solutions CEO Sameer Penakalapati (no image)
Sameer Penakalapati
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An awesome company with great work culture!!!

Jul 1, 2015 - Business Analyst - Computer Systems in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Work Culture: Its like a great big family welcoming every new employee like their own family member.The seniors actually watch out for their subordinates and give that extra push to the employees who are shy and make them feel at home. Lots of Opportunities: The growth opportunities are immense as the management is receptive of new ideas and gives scope for innovation. You can also opt for a lateral growth which kind of gives it that extra edge. Employee friendly facilities: Employee well being is one of their utmost priority and they see to it that the facilities provided to the employees are ergonomical, even then if we have some concerns they are always willing to help.They also provide an evening snack and tea which is much awaited by the employees.

Cons

There is no official work from home option which kind of restricts the work flexibility but they do allow you to work from home occasionally if there is a genuine reason.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Review

Dec 24, 2020 - Computer Systems Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

overall it is good so far

Cons

Didn't have cons so far

3. The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

6.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=Avani Technology Solutions~664477
    Join the conversation on
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to grow your career with

Jun 20, 2018 - Computer Systems Analyst in Santa Ana, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. No pressure work environment 2. Better benefits than industry standard 3. Great technical learning and training resources available for free 4. Excellent legal and immigration services team

Cons

None I can think of

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company to build your career.

Oct 27, 2017 - Computer Systems Analyst in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great workplace culture. All the Teams (Immigration, Recruitment, HR, etc) are so approachable. Avani is one of the fastest growing company.

Cons

I can think of any cons as of now as i did not face any..:)

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good and Commited Organization especially for H1b employees

Mar 2, 2017 - Computer Systems Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very Responsible when it comes to living up to the commitments whether it is salary commitment or immigration related commitments

Cons

Health insurance need to have multiple options

Avani Technology Solutions Response

CEO & Owner

7. 5.0

Excellent Company !!!

Apr 7, 2016 - Computer Systems Analyst in Rochester, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Avani Technologies is one of excellent company that i have ever worked.It is the company where it provide space to learn and expand our skills. Transparent Management. best to enjoy and work get guidance and support from our senior management

Cons

I have not noticed anything so far

8. 5.0

ATG Developer

Dec 24, 2015 - Computer Systems Analyst in Rochester, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good to work with this company

Cons

No Cons as of now.

9. 5.0

Friendly environment

Feb 11, 2015 - Computer Systems Analyst in Montvale, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work with. Friendly environment, immediate response to any issues, Great leadership. Smooth H1B transfer. Reliable. Supported me well during the transfer process

Cons

The are no cons as of now.

10. 5.0

Avani - The best employer to work in US

Dec 20, 2014 - Computer Systems Analyst in Lansing, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Avani – The best employer you can choose to work in US. I would strongly recommend Avani Technologies especially for the people who are working for any MNC’s and planning to transfer H1 or US working VISA to other employers. Before joining Avani , please believe I do not know them personally and they are not my relatives. I was working for one of the Tier-1 Indian MNC with H1 work visa. Avani got my profile through job sites and scheduled me the interview with the Client after clearing their technical discussion. And of course I cleared Client interview and now the ball is in my court to join Avani or not. For sure I would say I’m having little fear to transfer my H1 to Avani as I do not know their culture & their client network. But I took a bold decision and joined Avani and I would say that is the right decision I made in my career in US. Because the management team is completely supporting employees. They give you all the support whatever you need, whether it is H1 visa documents, timesheets or salary the team is full supportive and they have good network and you can get into the project as soon as one project ends. So friends, if you plan to move to a new employer you can trust Avani Technologies 100% & join Avani. All the best 

Cons

I don’t have any to comment on this now

Avani Technology Solutions Response

CEO & Owner

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated!

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company to work for ..

Sep 2, 2014 - Business Analyst - Computer Systems in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team at Avani has been extremely helpful in Marketing my profile and looking for better projects for me. Senior management is always approachable and completely professional. If you come across any personal/professional issues, they try to always help us. I would say Avani is one of the best companies to work for :)

Cons

I have not come across any CONS at this company yet.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews