Avetta Reviews

Updated 18 Jan 2021

3.4
Avetta President and CEO Arshad Matin
Arshad Matin
Pros
  • "I am a full time employee in my seventh year with PICS(in 22 reviews)

• "Engaging work, great people, great benefits, free snacks(in 20 reviews)

Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. Featured Review

"Avetta Review"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Avetta full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team and great management!

Cons

Can't think of any right now.

August 25, 2020People Operations

Thank you for your feedback! We hope you continue having a positive experience with Avetta!

2. "Manage supply chains for big clients"

Current Employee - Supplier Enablement Representative in Orem, UT

I have been working at Avetta full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great working culture and high expectations

Cons

Hard for face to face communication

3. "Great Compay"

4.0
    Former Employee - Data Analyst

I worked at Avetta part-time

Pros

Great company culture. Interesting product

Cons

None come to mind at the current moment

4. "Would recommend!!!"

Current Employee - Support

I have been working at Avetta full-time

Pros

Great company overall, free snacks, opportunities to move up or move departments

Cons

None that I can think of

January 11, 2021People Operations

Thank you for your feedback!

"Sales Leadership is Unethical!"

Former Employee - Sales in Orem, UT

I worked at Avetta full-time for more than a year

Pros

Compensation, clients, direct co-worker, nothing else

Cons

Work load, expectations, direction, management style,

January 11, 2021People Operations

Thank you for your feedback.

"Would not recommend."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

I have been working at Avetta full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people you work closely with are nice. But the turnover is high, so that doesn’t last long.

Cons

Work life balance doesn’t exist. I’ve expressed this to members in HR and to my manager and get zero help with empty promises. Expected to be available at all hours and even during PTO. Get strung along for promotions after being promised multiple times. Assigned to work long hours and exhaust yourself mentality, with no reward. Direct report only cares about how he comes off to his superiors and not about the department he runs.

January 11, 2021People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We are not aware that employees are expected to be available at all hours or during PTO. This is not the company's expectation. Please feel free to reach out to HR to discuss this further.

"Leadership that doesn't care"

I worked at Avetta full-time for more than a year

Pros

Um..it paid the bills....barely. I guess the business is doing well, but you don't really feel that way.

Cons

Company is cheap. Undervalues employees. Many of my coworkers there felt the same way. Horrible work-life balance. Mentioned this to leadership, but was told to manage my time better. Lack of empathy from my direct report caused for a frustrating time. Meeting after meeting after meeting. I eventually had to block off most of my calendar so I could get some work done. I don't know if was everyone being moved to WFH or what but holy cow do we need a meeting to talk about everything. No strategic planning. Many changes were made from confusing emails from executive leadership that would not get any pushback. Wouldn't recommend working at Avetta to my worst enemy.

November 30, 2020People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We understand how hard it can be to maintain high productivity during a busy time and while working from home. It can be difficult to maintain morale as well. In an effort to offer better support to our employees we recently launched a global employee engagement and satisfaction survey. The feedback received will be made available to the leadership and they will be encouraged to take action as needed based on the feedback. We hope this will allow for everyone's voice to be heard and for us to be able to address concerns that might arise. We appreciate our employees and we are doing everything we can to help them feel valued.

"The Grind - Software Development"

Former Employee - Director, Product Management in Orem, UT

I worked at Avetta full-time

Pros

Compensation seemed fair and reasonable

Cons

Lack of interest and support for career development of employees

October 5, 2020People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you felt that way. We put a lot of effort in providing career growth and development opportunities to our current employees and promoting from within. We realize it is not always possible to guarantee that everyone will progress at the rate they expect, but we we appreciate everyone's contributions and dedication.

"Exciting technology company that continues to grow and improve"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Avetta full-time for less than a year

Pros

Executive Leadership practices an open door policy and is very focused on employee satisfaction and makes it a priority to ensure employees are well supported. Individuals have unrestricted ability to make meaningful impacts on the business and develop solutions and can make a very real impact on the success of the company and specific customers. Exciting but stable environment for someone looking to build a career in the software product space.

Cons

Company culture has startup roots that that makes for some relatively immature processes that do not scale well. There are some technology restrictions that are unnecessary and should be improved. Atypical corporate structure for a software as a service company can make cross department initiatives challenging.

August 20, 2020People Operations

Thank you for your feedback! As the company grows and scales up, we continuously work on improving processes and interdepartmental collaboration. We realize that there are a lot of opportunities for improvement in that respect and we value any input or suggestions you may have to create the culture, product and environment that allows for rapid, but successful and streamlined growth.

10. COVID-19

"Work life unbalance"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Orem Station, UT

I have been working at Avetta full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Free food, Fun events, Golf, Swag, alcohol, parties, over the top holiday celebrations.

Cons

Work from home switch without shifting expectations for a different work environment. Value number of phone calls over percentage of closed sales. Yes, I work from home. Yes, I kept my job during a pandemic. No shift in mindset from the supervisors. I am now a work at home single mom, make shift educator, house keeper and more. I still get judged based on my number of calls I make per day. I am fully responsible for everything in life since working at home. While I appreciate that I kept my job, it would be valuable for supervisors to realize the impact of Covid on every aspect of our lives, not just the economy, working situation and amount of money I bring to the company. I have loved my job until now. I am mentally and emotionally exhausted and socially starved for non child/customer interactions. All that is important to my boss is the number of dials. I’m struggling with dials due to my children being home. I’m struggling as a single mom. Avetta doesn’t care. Avetta just wants the money.

September 29, 2020People Operations

It's unfortunate that you are having a poor experience here at Avetta. Currently the demographic information that you entered does not match information that we have on record for any of our current employees. We encourage you to reach out directly to Human Resources or management regarding your claims. We take issues such as suicide very seriously and if you are aware of any issues of this nature, please inform us so we can address them. Avetta prides itself on the care and training that we provide to our sales organization, such as weekly training/best practice calls for our sales development team with senior management included. This team also participates in weekly calls with global sales staff where they share successes and challenges of the position so that we can achieve collaboration, provide support and obtain input from sales management. All these measures are meant to benefit the employees and help them succeed and achieve their goals. Metrics such as a number of dials and outbound communication are vital to the success of the organization. Feedback on these metrics is always welcome.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 226 English Reviews