What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No work life balance North and South Indian difference Pathetic branches and infrastructure and lack of basic employee amenities" (in 363 reviews)
- "Company provides low salary to its existing employees as compared to new ones.Internal politics influence the promotions and transfers requests." (in 240 reviews)
- "late working hours and no recognization" (in 226 reviews)
- "Poor management by HR and seniors" (in 110 reviews)
- "Less pay Need to work on holidays without any pay and CO" (in 60 reviews)
Found 491 of over 7T reviews
Updated 2 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "good work culture"Return to all Reviews
- 5.016 Jul 2021Credit Risk AnalystFormer EmployeeRājkot, Gujarat
Great work culture with all teams from top management to FOS working to accomplish single goal - Growth
Infrastructure facilities are a major concern considering increase in business volumes.
- 3.018 Jan 2015Business AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
No defined hierarchy, or bureaucracy in the culture. Work culture very friendly and helpful. Work hours not too taxing. Also, no hire and fire policy!
HR poor, Pay could be better.