Find jobs for Business Analyst

Join the conversation on

Tech India

6.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=BAE Systems Applied Intelligence~692575
Join the conversation on
  1. 2.0
    Former Employee

Poor structure

May 11, 2021 - Business Analyst in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice for grads to get some experience

Cons

Everything is a bit all over the place

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Eh

Feb 18, 2021 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent enough pay and benefits

Cons

No training and left to the wolves to figure it out

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Avoid

Feb 4, 2021 - Business Analyst in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

None while I was there

Cons

Hired loads of Consultants based on 'New contracts'. 5 months later turned around and said we don't have the contracts we were expected and let most of the new hires go.

4 people found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good start company

Jan 18, 2021 - Business Analyst in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work/personal life balance and support

Cons

Not much scope for advancement

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good progression, competitive colleagues, good location

Jun 9, 2020 - Business Analyst in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great office location Good progression opportunities Good work social life

Cons

Competing against peers constantly Some senior management difficult to work with

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Response

Thanks for sharing feedback about your time at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. It’s great to know you enjoyed the social like at AI and that you saw opportunities for progression. We will feedback your comments to the leadership team. Thanks again.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Modern, forward thinking employer, good opportunites

Jan 14, 2020 - IT Business Analyst in Leeds, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very modern thinking, flexible working arrangements and locations. Extremely positive and welcoming culture.

Cons

Somewhat behind market leaders in terms of internal technology and tools, although improving.

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Response

Thank you very much for your feedback. It’s great to know you are benefiting from our flexible working approach and we agree our culture is very special. Hearing from you that this is something you see as extremely positive is important feedback for us so thank you. As you have pointed out, we are working to improve our technology and tools further and we will be investing more in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to review your time with us so far.

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

A company with a great cause relevant to our future

Sep 8, 2019 - Senior Business Analyst in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

Offers employees global opportunities. Opportunities for those motivated by great causes and missions in relation to public sector, public safety as well as commercial and banking sectors focused on security, crime detection and prevention.

Cons

Can often be clunky and disjointed as a global organisation. You may need to should loudly to be heard at times.

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Response

Great to hear your feedback, thanks for sharing. Its good to know you feel there are global opportunities and that the work we do has an impact. We really value this kind of feedback and the staff dedicated to what we do. Thank you for your advice, we will be passing your comments on for review. Thanks again.

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

OK

Aug 14, 2019 - Business Analyst in Guildford, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredibly talented colleagues in engineering teams

Cons

Questionable senior management / leadership team

1 person found this review helpful

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a balanced review of your time with us. We value all of the reviews we receive, and will communicate back to our leadership teams. Thanks

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not a good place to work

Jul 18, 2019 - Business Analyst in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent people, nice office, lots of coffee

Cons

Not pro active in getting people off the bench, no involvement from career managers, have twice gone through mass recruitment and redundancy in 2 years

4 people found this review helpful

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your time with us. We certainly agree that our people are smart and our greatest strength. Following a recent strategic review of the Applied Intelligence Technology & Commercial business unit, we are making some changes to help deliver a profitable, long-term growth plan. As part of this process, we have been consulting with employees who were deemed at risk as a result of taking action to right-size the business. We remain committed to supporting our personnel through this process. We always appreciate feedback so we can continue to improve so thanks again for your review.

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

New starter review

Apr 25, 2019 - Business Analyst in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Blue Fin is a great location Salary, package and benefits very generous Excellent training and upskilling opportunities

Cons

Hot desk availability , temporary co workers are rude and don't make you feel part of the team On the Bench direction is vague Career Manager diff location so no go to person on site

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Reviews