BP Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Nov 12, 2021

Found 178 of over 5,071 reviews

3.9
BP Chief Executive Officer  Bernard Looney
Bernard Looney
0 Rating
Pros
  • "A positive work environment that promotes career success(in 248 reviews)

• "Good working environment, good benefits(in 223 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Promote work life balance but expectations from colleagues are different(in 90 reviews)

• "Some times you have to work long hours(in 79 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about BP

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

2m

works at

Capgemini

What Should I do if I'm not happy working in corporate? I always feel due to long working hours, stress & excessive workload that this isn't the place I would be able to continue working after max 2-3yrs down the line & This is in every company. I have been diagnosed with High BP & Cholesterol because my mind is always occupied with Office workload. I am 24yrs old and started corporate 2.5yrs Back. I'm bad at saying "No" and "lying" because I feel bad if I intentionally do so. Thanks.

5 Comments

Join the conversation on

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome to work with.

Sep 16, 2016 - Material Engineer in New Delhi
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Adapting Global Standards and setting upfront goals make life more crispy and spicy in moments working over with BP. I would say Seriousness and Safety can make you a Global leader. They have groomed me in many ways where i could stand over the winds and have given me tons of opportunity to prove myself. Friendly and lovely working environment where they respect your personal lifestyle and timings.

Cons

Can improve a bit of spend over employee hiring, could hire-up picked ones rather than a handfull at a time. Could even improve the caliber and leverage his potential under such circumstances.

Continue reading