BSI Group Human Resources Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 4 reviews

3.2
BSI Group CEO Howard Kerr
Howard Kerr

"Fantastic company to work for"

Human Resources Advisor in Milton Keynes, England

I have been working at BSI Group for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for BSI for nearly 6 months and have had a great first experience of BSI, from day one you are made to feel welcome and are treated as an individual. There are excellent training and development opportunities available to all employees and a true focus is placed on retaining talent within the business. Overall there is a great culture and employees are engaged. The business provides weekly updates to... all employees so that everyone can be part of the journey and support with the growth.

Cons

The business is split into several streams/departments which can initially be tricky to understand, this does come with time though and it's amazing how much you can pick up in a short space of time.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on employee engagement and recognition, this is something that really keeps everyone motivated and contributes to the company's overall success.

BSI Group2015-06-15

"HR Coordinator"

Human Resources Coordinator

I worked at BSI Group

Pros

pretty good company perks; wear jeans on fridays, company events, good benefits packages, etc...

Cons

Management in the HR department have no idea what they're doing. You can't make any suggestions in the HR Department if you want to enhance a process or function. They will throw your suggestion out the window immediately. Too much drama in the HR department. You can't trust anyone in the HR Department. Any small error that was not your fault initially will eventually fall back on you. Management never admits that... they're wrong about anything.

Advice to Management

Take management classes or don't manage at all.

BSI Group2015-06-10

BSI Group Response

June 17, 2015EMEA Head of Resourcing & Talent Acquisition

We were disappointed to hear of your views about the time you were working at BSI, which must have been over 3 years ago (we haven't had this role in the HR team since 2012). I can only reassure you that this is not at all representative of the HR team, who have received very positive feedback in our recent employee engagement survey results. Specifically, 93% of HR employees said "I am actively encouraged to come up with new or better ways of doing things" and 100% said "the day-to-day actions of the management team for my area are consistent with their words “they walk the talk”". BSI prides itself on having excellent people practices which is is reflected in our recent Silver Investors In People accreditation.

3. "Best Company I've ever been a part of, professional, supportive and successful!"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Milton Keynes, England

I have been working at BSI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Big focus on engagement and enabling you to develop a career within the organisation. Significant development opportunities. Supportive, credible leadership. Excellent benefits package. Beautiful offices and facilities.

Cons

I have worked for BSI since 2013 and haven't come across any as yet.

Advice to Management

Let's shout more about what an excellent place BSI is to work!

BSI Group2014-02-14

"Fantastic company to work for, professional, supportive, progressive and fun"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Milton Keynes, England

I have been working at BSI Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great opportunities to positively influence and contribute to company strategy, lots of opportunities to use skills, energy and expertise. Large enough company to have the resources and small enough to feel you make a difference

Cons

none that I can think of

Advice to Management

continue to allow every individual to have a voice and to be part of the solution

BSI Group2014-02-09