BSI Group Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

3.2
BSI Group CEO Howard Kerr
Howard Kerr
Pros
Cons
  • "Business transformation programme very unstructured left due to not support by senior management(in 20 reviews)

• "Travel Oriented, lesser work life balance(in 12 reviews)

1. "Client Manager cum Lead Auditor in QMS, EMS, OHSAS, SA and EnMS"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

I have been working at BSI Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Skill and knowledge improvement, meeting lot of people

Cons

Low package, heavy travel, away from family many times

BSI Group2019-05-28
  2. "Best Systematic Place to work"

Former Employee - Customer Relationship Manager in New Delhi

I worked at BSI Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent Work Environment having transparent internal & external systems & procedures

Cons

High Work pressure and tough work analysis among the employees and inter dependent departments.

Advice to Management

Salary of non-technical and back end staff must be offered and increased at higher side.

BSI Group2019-11-14

"Very very bad BSI India, don't think of joining"

Current Employee - BDM in North West

I have been working at BSI Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Sat Sun Off, 9 to 5pm office timings

Cons

Don't get happy with 9 to 5 timings. You Work everytime even on Saturday Sunday because you have given laptop. Politics is too much, nobody will help you. Rs. 3000 per month parking you have to pay. Other CBs are much better than BSI , it was a brand name, now they are far behind.

Advice to Management

Invest on employees in product trainings, solve their issues and be transparent above the Business.

BSI Group2019-06-29

"One of the most fraud company I have seen"

Former Employee - BDM

I worked at BSI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

5 working day. Chances to frequently travel in fights. one can master his/her oiling skills.

Cons

Fraud fraud fraud. don't spoil your career by joining this place.

Advice to Management

First and foremost thing management needs a certification for itself. All the senior staff are just getting paid for doing nothing. all the work are done by auditors, sales team, and co-ordinator team. i suppose even the security guard is more productive than those fat ....... Bsi India's management needs to be revived.

BSI Group2017-11-26

"Communication"

in Hyderābād

I have been working at BSI Group for more than 10 years

Pros

- BSI as a Global Brand - Few of the Auditors & Trainers are excellent Contributing towards adding value to the client.

Cons

The Management is Looking at their own financial benefit. The bonus in the organization is shared among the management only, none of the employees get this. The employees bringing in the sales are given not the ones who are bringing revenue to the organization. Most of the employees are not getting the salary they deserve. Although there is 360degree feedback mechanism, yet if you give honest feedback you are... penalized in one way or other. There are enough colleagues who stab in your back. Even the loyalty of long serving in the organization is not considered.

Advice to Management

Transparent communication actual implementation

BSI Group2016-11-02

"Quality work with good pay and great work environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I have been working at BSI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Various reasons to work at BSI: 1. Well defined work profile. 2. Good on job training 3. Decent salary in comparison to the counterparts 4. Brand Value 5. Incentives 6. Well balance work pressure

Cons

The cons are as follows: 1. Not much of industry exposure to the employee via management 2. Negative air around for the ethical human being. 3. Money driven (though well justified through perks for employee) 4. Most important : there is lack of motivation from senior management in terms of career growth and professional prospects of the employee. Hence, this is where any employee will be let down by the employer... unless the people like working in the dark.

Advice to Management

Should give their employees more industry information and exposure. Should have various programs to motivate the young employees, by giving them an idea of future prospects.

BSI Group2012-06-17
  7. "Professional and resourceful"

Current Employee - Client Manager in London, England

I have been working at BSI Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Resourceful, professional, care and committed

Cons

Travel Oriented, lesser work life balance

BSI Group2019-11-02
  8. "Ecstatic when I was offered to work at BSI and it hasn't worn off!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Advisor in Milton Keynes, England

I have been working at BSI Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team and we engage EMEA & globally Wonderful variety of careers to recruit for - I get to speak to different types of people keeping me challenged and engaged Learning & development - I've learnt tons on the job and have the support of my management to continue my personal & professional development I've had the opportunity to support my colleagues across the team with assessment centers,... recruitment and industry fairs etc I'm building relationships with my internal stakeholders all the time, to understand each team, dynamic, technical skills required for them is great fun When required I've assisted our key stakeholders with interviews, the best learning tool ever I could go on, but overall I'm extremely happy to get into the office and perform my role.

Cons

Nothing serious to note, sometimes processes can appear to be long but get quicker once you get into the swing of it.

Advice to Management

It'd be great to have a "champion" for key areas within our recruitment team e.g. a Social Media champion, Referrals, policies, job boards etc. so internally we know the best person to seek advice from as well as our internal pages/tools.

BSI Group2019-10-23
  9. "Good stepping stone towards a brighter career"

Former Employee - Sales Consultant

I worked at BSI Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Engagement of the team, collaboration, dedication

Cons

Quality of higher management, processes, conservative character of the business

Advice to Management

Go back to the drawing table and start with the people. They are the oil behind the machine. Start listening, improving and build from there.

BSI Group2019-10-23
  10. "Good company"

Former Employee - SAP Expert - Logistics

I worked at BSI Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The company is great. If you have potential, they will let you grow and develop. Co-workers are also very nice.

Cons

Could be a lot of politics at top management

BSI Group2019-10-22