BYJU'S Business Development Associate Reviews

1,491 Ratings
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

love to be here

Jul 20, 2021 - Business Development Associate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh
    Business Outlook

Pros

motivated and supporting higher authorities faster growth

Cons

compromised social life and no office timings

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Perfect for Sales oriented person

Aug 1, 2017 - Business Development Associate in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is really good for a person who wants to build a career in sales and who has a zeal and enthusiasm to perform and meet the targets. The company pays you well for the hardwork you put in.

Cons

It is difficult to maintain work life balance with weekends working. Only Mondays off is hectic at times.

767 people found this review helpful

BYJU'S Response

Director

Thank you! Your feedback is very valuable as it helps us build a workplace where our employees can grow and prosper professionally as well as personally. It is our continuous endeavour to create an environment where everyone feels heard and addressed. In fact, recently we have launched Let's Talk - our 24 X 7 mental and emotional support platform for employee wellbeing. Additionally, we also organize a variety of employee engagement events and activities throughout the month - encouraging employees to unwind and relax.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good

Jul 30, 2021 - Business Development Associate(BDA) in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary and better infrastructure;very likely to work with the byjus and we can go for better places

Cons

Payment issues when punching the order,Manager issues particularly when we ask something about doubts and payments regarding

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Worked at BYJU'S for 8 Months, sharing an honest review, opinion may vary from person to person.

Jun 23, 2021 - Business Development Associate in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary Package It can Offer you Career opportunities in ED Tech only.

Cons

No fix working hours Fishy politics among the managers and senior managers No Motivation given to the employees, all they offer you is a good salary, and expect you to work for 24hrs a day. If you've been working with BYJU's for more than 6 Months, you won't have any other Career opportunities except Ed Tech organisation, So choose wisely. No Career Security, if you're looking for a long term opportunity. Nowadays, its like survival of the fittest, If you're generating the revenue, you'll be there in the company or else the company will you PIP, and thus remove you from the system, It doesn't matter, what age you've been the system. If you're not doing good, you'll be fired. That's the only reason company is actively looking for more and fresh employees. If you're generating the revenue, you'll be there in the company or else the company will you PIP, and thus remove you from the system, It doesn't matter, what age you've been the system. If you're not doing good, you'll be fired. That's the only reason company is actively looking for more and fresh employees.

6 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I like sales so I choose bda roll

Jul 17, 2021 - Business Development Associate (BDA) in Tindivanam
    Business Outlook

Pros

"I don’t love paperwork, but I know it’s necessary. I like to be out there interacting with people, helping clients and making sales! So, sitting at my desk doing paperwork isn’t my favorite thing, but it supports the sales process and our team’s success. It’s also a great time to reflect on what went well with a sale or what I could have done better."

Cons

Being on a team is great. Sales can be challenging and having a team that understands and supports you is awesome

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 4.0

Business development associate

Jul 28, 2021 - Business Development Associate (BDA)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary , good managers and team supportable environment and it is better place to work

Cons

Nothing to say about the cons at byjus and there are zero cons a s I know

7. 5.0

Non technical sales post

Jul 27, 2021 - Business Development Associate (BDA)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recognition from industry if you stayed at this post for some time

Cons

Hardwork and luck both required for this role, you can't achieve everything here by just working.

8. 5.0

Business Development Associate (BDA) : Overall Good Experience

Jul 26, 2021 - Business Development Associate (BDA) in Dehradun
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company for freshers. You'll learn lots of things from this company.

Cons

Timing problem, Attendance problem, Only One Day Weekend Off

9. 4.0

Life at Byjus

Jul 21, 2021 - Business Development Associate (BDA) in Noida
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company who wants to start off their career in Sales. You will get to learn a lot of things from the seniors (depends if you get the right senior)

Cons

Only one issue no work life balance.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

3 stage of interview

Jul 25, 2021 - Business Development Associate in Dehradun
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best salary provider in sales for fresher.

Cons

Working hours ,it will be 14 to 16 hours daily and target for daily based attendance

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,642 Reviews