Bacancy Technology Reviews

Updated 11 Jun 2021

4.7
Pros
  • "Friendly environment and good company to work(in 26 reviews)

• "Growth to learn new technologies(in 18 reviews)

• Cons
  • "So far, it's really Good to work with Bacancy Technology(in 10 reviews)

• "Nothing I can think of at this point, really enjoyed working till now(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Good organization

9 Jun 2021 - Android & Flutter Developer in Ahmedabad
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company provides environment to learn new things and to grow skills. Overall environment good and supportive.

Cons

No cons at the moment.

2. 5.0

An organisation that provides Work Life Balance + Exponential Career Growth

25 Apr 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Ahmedabad
      Business Outlook

Pros

- It's been >3years in the organization and its progress and management keeps enhancing every day - They make a perfect balance between their motto "Customer Satisfaction is our highest priority" and "Perfect Work-Life Balance for the Employees" - We get independence to work here as there are no micro-management issues - There are few companies that let you deal directly with clients and this is one of them, as a result, I have seen a good enhancement in communication from the bulk of employees. - We are treated as a valuable asset and given responsibility as per. - The HR Department is super responsive to solve any problem we have. - The Management team manages things in a way, that balances employees and clients perspectives - Hats off to the organization for the way they tackled and handle the COVID scenario. - Although now we work remotely, yet training sessions are something that is a regular part. We even celebrated festivals remotely. - Senior Developers here do not hesitate to solve the queries for their co-ordinates and subordinates - Technical + Moral support is ample here - Quarterly + Annual Appreciation Awards for employees keep our spirit high - They take regular feedback from the clients, if it is good they will appreciate it; if bad, they will not de-motivate you, but they will work with you to cope with the improvement needed and you get an advantage from this.

Cons

Please provide Health Insurance for Employees

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Work place ( Work with family members not colleagues)

11 Apr 2021 - Senior UI-UX Designer in Ahmedabad
      Business Outlook

Pros

To many Pros are there but i just point out major ones and for other Pros join us and explore it. - When i join Bacancy It's only IT organization for me but after few moths i feel it's not only organization but it's for me another home. - They give you a new wings and you can fly on beyond the sky. - They motto is "satisfy the customer" but also they satisfy the employees also. - They to much concern about Employees health like you family members care about you. - They handling the COVID-19 Situation very Calm and too good Manageable. - They give a appreciation and awards on every quarter and annually. - Bacancy Management is too expert and professionals to handle every situations and all client. -( Most Valuable) About our leaders they are expert Professional and there nature is like our friend and mentor for our career. For more join Bacancy

Cons

No more cons. - Just one thing is there they very specific in the salary and Increment.

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Outstanding experience and positive tech culture

31 May 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Ahmedabad
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great co-workers - Company Growth and advancements - Great Work-Life balance - Encouraging growth, both personally and professionally - This is a place you can call home; many employees have been here a long time which allows deep integration into the business and the ability to create pathways to success for others

Cons

It's important to not get hung up on what's wrong, but to focus on what is happening that is right and the progress in actions (not just words) that support that. With this growth is an opportunity to define the future and the role you play in it.

5. 5.0

Good Working Place.

5 Jun 2021 - Software Engineer in Ahmedabad
      Business Outlook

Pros

I'm working at bacancy from last 2.5 years. I joined as a fresher and will consider it as a best option to start with as a fresher. It is a good working place. Excellent and friendly work culture here. Teammates are very helpfull. Overall it was a great experience to work with Bacancy technology.

Cons

No cons for me right now.

6. 5.0

Grate place to work

26 Apr 2021 - Senior PHP Developer in Ahmedabad
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Bacancy Technology since 3.5+ years and my overall experience is amazing. Employee friendly, takes care of the employees in good and bad situations. Top Management is always committed to bring in innovations and think how can we do better for our employees. Good work environment, Flexible working hours, Employee friendly environment, Transparency, No micro-management, Team building activity/events and Grate place to work. Really good company for learning and development purpose for employee. CEO and CTO are very helpful. They always listen to your ideas and thoughts, No hierarchy to reach them, and they will always try to support you. All staff is also very co-operative in every situation mainly Like COVID situation with on-time salary without any deduction and support extremely great even in this COVID situation.

Cons

No any downside of Bacancy Technology. Bacancy is an Amazing company in every aspects.

7. 5.0

Grate place to work

26 Apr 2021 - Senior PHP Developer in Ahmedabad

Pros

Cons

No any downside of Bacancy. Bacancy is an Amazing company in every aspects.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Perfect place to work, Freedom for putting opinions, Culture is really good.

31 May 2021 - Software Engineer in Ahmedabad
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management always keeps improvising and trying new things to grow along with employees which is very rarely seen in IT.

Cons

Resource management sometimes creates trouble.

Continue reading
    9. 5.0

Grow with Bacancy

1 Jun 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Bacancy for more than 2 years now. The experience til now is awesome. I have got to work with such great team and products. I would definitely recommend. Its a happy place to work with good work life balance

Cons

Small issues can be ignored if you a lot of good things in return. No one is perfect :)

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

My Experience with Bacancy Technology...!!

31 May 2021 - Senior Business Development Executive in Ahmedabad
      Business Outlook

Pros

Transparency, Loyalty, Flexibility, Innovation, Teamwork, Engagement, Appreciation are the few words that describe Bacancy Technology. I am here since 2019 and in these years I learnt a lot and the way management carries their attitude toward their employees that's what motivates me to stay longer in this organization and give my best.

Cons

Organizational culture is addictive because it's so pure and free :-P

Viewing 1 - 10 of 196 Reviews