Found 335 of over 372 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Staffs were friendly and supportive during the time of my workplacment." (in 20 reviews)
- "Lovely people to work with" (in 18 reviews)
- "friendly team and always supported each other." (in 15 reviews)
- "A lot of opportunities for career development and training" (in 8 reviews)
- "Good Pension scheme" (in 6 reviews)
- "poor management please train staff" (in 20 reviews)
- "Pay is low" (in 10 reviews)
- "Lack of career progression" (in 8 reviews)
- "Manager have favourite and promotion are base on favourite" (in 7 reviews)
- "Difficult work life balance due to heavy overnight on call shifts as well as regular weekend working on top of late shifts in the evening" (in 5 reviews)
- 5.029 Dec 2022PEDIATRIC INTENSIVE CAREFormer Employee
Great working place as a leading major trauma centre in central london, UK.
1. Sad to leave - distance as a constraint from India.
- 3.06 Oct 2022Staff NurseFormer Employee, more than 3 years
friendly staff, good education team who train to a high standard
short staffed due to mounting pressures, more unwell patients which reduces morale
Barts Health NHS Trust Reviews FAQs
Barts Health NHS Trust has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 372 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Barts Health NHS Trust to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
63% of Barts Health NHS Trust employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Barts Health NHS Trust 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.