Found 6,399 of over 7T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people I work with were absolutely great and the environment was generally a lot of fun." (in 387 reviews)
- "Was pretty easy and coworkers were great" (in 238 reviews)
- "Very flexible hours and are very good with understanding certain situations that happen in everyday life." (in 210 reviews)
- "Employee discounts are good at 20% with a designated shopper of your choice to receive that benefit as well." (in 153 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule and great for college students" (in 131 reviews)
- "Management is poor at times doing freight all day can be stressful and very strenuous" (in 403 reviews)
- "Low pay for former employees but pay more for new ones who don't know squat about anything" (in 382 reviews)
- "Not enough coverage for the work.Some managers do not help out with freight." (in 327 reviews)
- "Upper management works 50+ hours a week." (in 106 reviews)
- "Company has no structure and there is no work life balance" (in 92 reviews)
Bed Bath & Beyond Reviews FAQs
Bed Bath & Beyond has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 6,600 reviews left anonymously by employees. 43% of employees would recommend working at Bed Bath & Beyond to a friend and 22% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
43% of Bed Bath & Beyond employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bed Bath & Beyond 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.