Find jobs for Sales Executive

Found 6 of over 545 reviews

3.9
Best Version Media Chief Executive Officer Kevin O’ Brien
Kevin O’ Brien

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lots of Opportunity

Aug 11, 2021 - Sales Executive in Columbia, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are willing to put in the hours there is unlimited earning potential. Great for hard workers with creative minds.

Cons

If you do not put in the time then you will fail and you will not receive any payment. You are on your own after the initial video training.

Media Relations

We offer Publishers uncapped earning potential, training, and resources to help them succeed. It's a rewarding opportunity for anyone up to the challenge!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Closer to reaching a new path within a environment newly discovered.

Jul 18, 2021 - Sales Account Executive in Utica, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

My honest most true reason why I would absolutely be grateful to become your new Sales Account executive is experiencing new roads to a more happier, learning, goal achieving, successful career and a balanced Life for myself and my family.

Cons

I have not yet found any cons to give any accurate feedback to this question.

Media Relations

Thank you for the review!

3. 4.0
    Current Contractor

Good place to work

Jan 16, 2021 - Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, possibility to grow your income monthly.

Cons

Comission based, it takes a while to build a salary.

Media Relations

We take great pride in our company culture and we believe anyone can find success working with us through hard work and commitment. Thanks for the review!

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Do Not Work Here

Oct 14, 2018 - Sales Account Executive in Whitby, ON
    Business Outlook

Pros

0 pros, they lie about the posted positions, and the job they hire you for is not the one you applied for.

Cons

They don't respond to email inquiries, you don't earn the first 5000$ you make in sales, you're basically working for nothing for the first few months. Terrible company, would not recommend to anyone. They also don't give the address of your work and is very sketchy

21 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Former Employee

Sales Account Executive

Mar 25, 2016 - Sales Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great company that is very fair, full of encouragement and their method of sales are really great! All of the people are very friendly and very serious. There is very little up-front investment ( about $500 depending on travel expenses).

Cons

The biggest con is that there is down-time in income while you collect sales, so if you do not have 2 -6 months living expenses covered while you are trying to get this going, then it's not for you. The other big con is that it really does matter where you live in order for this magazine to be a success. The magazine caters to rich, successful families and you must convince advertisers that that is what they want. Smaller cities are tough because the local businesses already have a network and a good handle on how to sell their wares. My city really only has one development considered successful and they rejected the free magazine coming to their homes. Other developments were too small for advertisers to be interested. So know your city and your local businesses before you take the plunge. BVM will say it doesn't matter where you sale, but it does. It will take much longer for some areas and if you're not already retired with an income, you won't make it.

31 people found this review helpful
  6. 1.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

This is a SCAM! Stay away...good reviews are generated by the company

Sep 17, 2015 - Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

The videos and "marketing material" seems legit, until you look further and it's not what it's painted out to be.

Cons

The reviews are generated by the company themselves. This is a scam. Required to sell a "base" of $5k a month and THEN is when they start paying you an 80% of your ad sales. It takes 8-10 weeks to start actually generating revenue and even then, you have to pay your own editor, gas, cel, mileage, out of pocket. Do NOT waste your time! You'll see the company submit a review after an HONEST "negative" review saying the employee didn't understand the company, etc... Truth is, it's all just smoke and mirrors!

136 people found this review helpful

Media Relations

We always appreciate constructive feedback, but we feel the need to clarify some claims made in this review. We have never posted or solicited inauthentic reviews. We work with hundreds of Publishers who have followed our program and found tremendous, ongoing success. BVM offers entrepreneurs an opportunity to build a profitable business that brings the community closer together, and while it may not be for everyone, it’s a great opportunity for anyone up to the challenge.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews