Found 9 of over 1T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "This company is so huge but, there are very few people who can really help you learn because of poor management." (in 28 reviews)
- "Slow career growth" (in 14 reviews)
- "Limited growth opportunities & no transfer" (in 12 reviews)
- "Bureaucratic culture." (in 12 reviews)
- "always flattering the boss" (in 5 reviews)
Reviews about "boss"Return to all Reviews
- 4.019 Jan 2022Dy ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsBengaluru
Nice work life balance. Freedom to learn a lot. You will enjoy working in BHEL . Best compensation too
Transfer and Promotion Policies are a night mare. Bosses are very low quality.
- 1.026 Mar 2023Sr Manager, FinanceFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsCalcutta
Being a project based company, there is no work pressure. Be Happy and Enjoy Life( BHEL). One can start first job but should leave within max 3 years.
Only sycophants are e promoted. There is no value of good and extraordinary performance. If your performance is above average, your boss will become jealous of you. Not a good place for professional.
- 1.020 Jun 2018Senior EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSecunderābād
salary and allowances technical knowledge medical benifits
No family life No job satisfaction No one cares your grievances Bad management office politics always flattering the boss exploitation
- 4.09 Apr 2014EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
plenty of scope for training , learning. good pay package, freedom in work, job security, good guidance by your superior, most important peaceful working life, which helps you to maintain your personal life on a high note, less politics, excellent medial facilities and perks for you and your dependants.
1)If you are under lazy, unskilled boss, who is hardly flexible you will get frustrated. 2)Rotation policy should be modified and each fresh recruit in engineer cadre should be posted at sites to get proper exposure with the business interest of the company because many departments are there, where engineers do nothing more than a clerical job, learning nothing.
- 5.011 Sept 2020General ManagerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsChennai
Free, fair company, reasonable salary, no bossism, good environ, good technical capability
procedure oriented, can not jump queue for promotions