Bharat Heavy Electricals Employee Reviews about "career growth"
67% would recommend to a friend
(38 total reviews)
72% approve of CEO
Found 38 of over 1T reviews
Updated 30 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "This company is so huge but, there are very few people who can really help you learn because of poor management." (in 28 reviews)
- "Slow career growth" (in 14 reviews)
- "Limited growth opportunities & no transfer" (in 12 reviews)
- "Bureaucratic culture." (in 12 reviews)
- "always flattering the boss" (in 5 reviews)
Reviews about "career growth"Return to all Reviews
- 5.028 Jul 2014Senior Corporate LevelFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsNew Delhi
A stable job, rich learning , professional freedom to contribute . Career Growth may seem slow but essentially a mix of technical and managerial varying in proportions in all positions. A benevolent company with employee and social welfare uppermost in their approach. It has made profits for the past 40 years though the price of electrical equipments have continuously come down. One is lucky to get a job here and is better than any other engineering company in India and it is not exaggerative if i say in the world.
The office culture is a place of freedom, technical and business processes have been standardized over a long period of time ; Benefits including performance bonus are liberal and targets are easy to achieve.
- 4.013 May 2013Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Good and Strong Culture Good Pay benefits Less Stress on work
Very slow career growth Sedentary life Less power over subordinates
- 4.012 Mar 2014EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHaridwār
If you want decent salary with above average work life balance, then this is an ideal company for you. Being at managerial level work does increase but still you will enough time.
Slow career growth and promotion based on time spent and not on how much you have contributed. Adverse to new ideas.
- 4.020 Oct 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNoida
The company offers you the company of best minds in India, an opportunity to learn tremendously and a very cool atmosphere to work.
Career growth follows a fixed trajectory to an extent