Found 120 of over 1T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "This company is so huge but, there are very few people who can really help you learn because of poor management." (in 28 reviews)
- "Slow career growth" (in 14 reviews)
- "Limited growth opportunities & no transfer" (in 12 reviews)
- "Bureaucratic culture." (in 12 reviews)
- "always flattering the boss" (in 5 reviews)
Reviews about "growth"Return to all Reviews
- 5.028 Jul 2014Senior Corporate LevelFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsNew Delhi
A stable job, rich learning , professional freedom to contribute . Career Growth may seem slow but essentially a mix of technical and managerial varying in proportions in all positions. A benevolent company with employee and social welfare uppermost in their approach. It has made profits for the past 40 years though the price of electrical equipments have continuously come down. One is lucky to get a job here and is better than any other engineering company in India and it is not exaggerative if i say in the world.
The office culture is a place of freedom, technical and business processes have been standardized over a long period of time ; Benefits including performance bonus are liberal and targets are easy to achieve.
- 4.03 Jan 2018Senior EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsTrichy
1) Job security 2) Not much punishment for mistakes 3) Free medical facilities 4) Good township for units
1) No growth 2) Salary growth is very less 3) Not much professionalism 4) Red tape 5) Site work too bad 6) Sometimes in-human treatment of executives 7) No management, lethargic attitude 8)Six day week 9) Stupid HODs
- 2.06 Nov 2009EngineerCurrent Employee
1, The company is stable and growing 2. Company reputation 3. Public Sector Undertaking 4. Job Security and constant growth 5. Decent Pay
1. Fixed career growth regardless of efficiency 2. No Benefit of working hard 3. Salary increments too slow 4. Job is too physical, leading to lesser job satisfaction 5. Company policy too rigid and hence innovation is becomes difficult 6. Lifestyle is difficult because of the need to work in sites 7. Absence of social life and family
- 4.012 Mar 2014EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHaridwār
If you want decent salary with above average work life balance, then this is an ideal company for you. Being at managerial level work does increase but still you will enough time.
Slow career growth and promotion based on time spent and not on how much you have contributed. Adverse to new ideas.
- 3.023 Jun 2012Vocational TraineeCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearBhopal
the bonuses and benefits you get after regular intervals is very good.working hours is fixed.you get additional facilities like rebate in medical facilities
slow growth and rate of promotion.there should be a regular exam for promotions.1