Bharat Heavy Electricals Employee Reviews about "salary"
67% would recommend to a friend
(187 total reviews)
72% approve of CEO
Found 187 of over 1T reviews
Updated 30 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "This company is so huge but, there are very few people who can really help you learn because of poor management." (in 28 reviews)
- "Slow career growth" (in 14 reviews)
- "Limited growth opportunities & no transfer" (in 12 reviews)
- "Bureaucratic culture." (in 12 reviews)
- "always flattering the boss" (in 5 reviews)
Reviews about "salary"Return to all Reviews
- 4.025 Aug 2021Client Services Assistant AccountantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNoida
Gives a better environment for work. no pressure of work, the best timing, safety against corona, whole building sanitize every week
I am there on a contract basis that is why salary does not come on time
- 3.022 Feb 2016Assistant Officer Human ResourcesCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSurat
1. Manufacturing units are best place to work in BHEL. 2. In units work-life balance is very good.
1. Salary Gap between executives and assistant is very wide and promotion policy is time bound. 2. Conditions of project site employees is not very good and site facilities are outdated.
- 4.022 Apr 2018Anonymous InternFormer Intern, less than 1 yearHyderābād
"Its the best company in India in terms of work life balance, no transfers, supportive for learning"
'Salary Gap between executives and assistant is very wide and promotion policy is time bound'
- 5.029 Apr 2012Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeMumbai
flexibility in chosing the type of work. Co operation of senior management. reasonably good salaries and perks. overall a good organisation of good repute
time managment is not very good. project management and timely deliveries is quite unsatisfactory in BHEL.Deployment of correct persons at correct places needs to be effected. Promotion policy and transfer policy needs to be properly defined.
- 5.015 Mar 2018Anonymous InternFormer Intern
Being one among the Navaratna Companies in India its the best place to work.Provides all the facilities to its employers
LESS SALARY TO INTERNS AND CONTRACTORS
- 4.025 May 2015EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHyderābād
Very supportive and no leg pulling Few benefits like gifts etc. Comapnay and employees always think about your money and you will get every penny even after leaving for two years
Non-standard practices and mostly on the base of experience No incentive to work-- Same salary for hard working and average working