What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No work life balance....employees are treated as slaves....I don't think MBA is even required for this job" (in 375 reviews)
- "Extended working hours in every shift" (in 72 reviews)
- "high pressure on sales for fresher also." (in 49 reviews)
- "Companies never force an employee to leave the organisation reporting managers do!" (in 46 reviews)
- "too much politics and not diversity oriented" (in 25 reviews)
Found 5,404 of over 6T reviews
Updated 20 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.018 Sept 2023Account Manager (Sales)Current Employee, less than 1 yearNew Delhi
The staff working here are very supportive and helping, they help you in any issue you face. The onboarding process of the Bharti Airtel is very smooth.
I have not faced any issue till now.
- 5.023 Aug 2023Senior Community AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Positive Work Environment: An excellent workplace fosters a positive and supportive atmosphere, where employees feel valued, respected, and motivated to do their best. Strong Team Collaboration: A great workplace encourages teamwork and collaboration, allowing employees to pool their diverse skills and perspectives to solve problems and achieve goals more effectively. Clear Communication: Effective communication is a hallmark of an excellent workplace. Open and transparent communication channels help to minimize misunderstandings and foster a sense of belonging. Opportunities for Growth: Employees in an excellent workplace often have access to professional development and growth opportunities, including training, workshops, and chances to take on new challenges. Recognition and Rewards: Recognizing and rewarding employees' efforts and achievements is a key feature of a great workplace. This can boost morale and motivation significantly. Work-Life Balance: An excellent workplace prioritizes work-life balance, offering flexible work arrangements and promoting the well-being of employees. Innovative Thinking: A supportive environment encourages employees to think creatively and contribute innovative ideas, leading to continuous improvement and adaptation. Strong Leadership: Good leadership is critical to an excellent workplace. Supportive and inspiring leaders can guide the team towards success while nurturing individual growth. Diversity and Inclusion: Valuing diversity and promoting inclusivity in all aspects of the workplace can lead to a rich tapestry of perspectives, fostering innovation and understanding.
High Expectations: An excellent workplace might have high performance expectations, which could lead to stress and burnout if not managed properly.
- 2.019 Jul 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
1. Learning curve is good here but eventually it will turn into hectic learning curve because they pull you freedom overall. 2. Provide udemy courses, But you can't avail it because you have to work on weekends as well . 3. Supportive EM, but he is also Puppet of AVP and Head 4. For freshers salary is good , But you can't spend on yourself because you don't have time to spend it 5. Airtel makes you workaholic, But if you deny to work sometime EM will throw you out from his team 6. Airtel is very stable company where Infrastructure, gym are good here , But gym equipment are still shines like a new one.
1. EM do Very Micromanagement, they can't see you to sit in peace for sometime they will give you some Adhoc task to do . 2. We are covered in labour law but if you want to see what is condition of labour ,Come here you will see how expensive labour is being treated basically. 3. Engineers like flexibility , Airtel will snatch your body flexibility too , 3 days a week office , Before scrum you have to come but they will schedule meeting on 6 .P.M intentionally . 4 . Salary hike is joke here, you can't even bare your daily travelling expenses in (newSalary - oldsalary ) 5. Jira is BOSS here basically ,If you commit deadline like I ll do this task in 3 days and due to some reason you take one extraa day , they treat you like you took EM 1 biswa land . There are so many others cons there but i think if you still join airtel after considering the mentioned cons then Airtel's other cons won't affect you ....
- 2.031 Aug 2023Key Account ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
There is a system for everything, and things are well organised. You will feel stability looking at the size of company. Layoffs and challenging times wont bother you really.
Toxic work culture in B2B sales. Typical B2C telecom sales managers are assigned to Sell IT services. Shouting and frowning on floor is considered normal. Your salaries will be compared to B2C guys if you dont perform. No leadership culture, they got managers who only understand putting more pressure will fetch more sales. Learning , mentorship etc is all secondary here. Avoid joining at all costs if you come from IT services background with professionalism.
- 4.03 Sept 2023Information Security AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsPune
I am with one of the best and supportive team. I learn a lot of things from my colleagues and managers.
Appraisal is very disappointing. Some policies are not acceptable as an employee. No perks or Diwali bonus culture in Airtel. Which is very weird. As even the non-corporate companies provide Diwali bonus/gifts.
- 3.017 Sept 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
startup environment to work, challenging projects
High pressure, Low Hikes, strict managers
- 3.09 Sept 2023Software Engineer, BackendCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
1)Good Work life balance 2)Team is helpful 3)Free resources for learning like Udemy , tech talks 4)Good base Pay 5)Hybrid work culture
1)Not good at hikes 2)No ESops 3)As starting tech , thus not advance tech is used 4)After one time you will feel you are not growing
Hi i am 27 working in Bharti airtel As a customer service representative (SALES and services), But i always wanted to pursue career in computers and technical support as i am good or you can say catchy in it.. but i am not having any certification or master knowledge of it. What actions should be taken in my situation. So can i have some precious suggestions from my fellow fishes please..
Hi all, I am looking out for a job and appreciate it if anyone can provide a referral for the same. Tech Stach: Java, Spring Boot, Microservice, MySQL Total Experience: 2 years in MERN stack Intuit Atlassian JPMorgan Chase Flipkart Amazon Delhivery Expedia, Inc. Paytm Razorpay software private limited Microsoft Walmart Oracle Zoho Paypal MakeMyTrip VMware Jio American Express Expedia, Inc., Bharti Airtel ServiceNow ShareChat SAP Expedia, Inc.
Hi all, I am looking out for a job change and appreciate it if anyone can provide referral for the same. Tech Stach: Java, Spring Boot, Microservice, MySQL Total Experience: 4 years Intuit Atlassian JPMorgan Chase Flipkart Amazon Delhivery Expedia, Inc. Paytm Razorpay software private limited Microsoft Walmart Oracle Zoho Paypal MakeMyTrip VMware Jio American Express Expedia, Inc. , Bharti Airtel ServiceNow ShareChat SAP Expedia, Inc.
Hi Fishes, Need a referral! Serving notice Role - Senior Engineer / Python Full stack YOE - 7.3 NetApp Juniper Networks IBM Cisco NTT DATA Deloitte EY Intel Corporation Qualcomm McAfee Adobe JPMorgan Chase Mastercard MakeMyTrip Myntra Vodafone Bharti Airtel Redbus InMobi Airbus HSBC HP Paypal VMware Intuit Uber Oracle SAP Amdocs Nvidia Zoho Sony Broadcom Inc. Apple Thoughtworks
Bharti Airtel Reviews FAQs
Bharti Airtel has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 5,978 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Bharti Airtel to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
82% of Bharti Airtel employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bharti Airtel 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.