Found 1,004 of over 1T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people you end up around who stay are oftentimes great people that you will enjoy talking to." (in 98 reviews)
- "Good benefits are also provided by the company." (in 45 reviews)
- "Good work life balance in office" (in 40 reviews)
- "Work from home, decent pay" (in 36 reviews)
- "Great atmosphere and team." (in 30 reviews)
- "poor management" (in 39 reviews)
- "Low pay and very little to no advancement." (in 32 reviews)
- "When I returned the training was short and only half of what was needed to do the job." (in 30 reviews)
- "Poor leadership that is very reactive due to budget constraints placed upon them by private equity ownership." (in 20 reviews)
- "Poor upper management who are to concerned with growing their own career and forget about their actual job." (in 19 reviews)
- 4.014 Jun 2022English CoachCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChandigarh
Onboarding students to prepare them for exams and interview process by successfully training them to crack admissions in private schools. Respond to all the problems quickly. • Networking with existing elite Indian clients such as lawyers, judges, politicians, civil services to grow the network of students and achieve targets. • Analyse previous year exams, continually keeping up to date with new exam patterns and follow all the steps required for improvement. • Doubt solving, making rules for kids, involve them in regular test series, accuracy and attention to detail. • Running marketing campaigns on Facebook and Google, receiving calls for potential admissions for ISC, IGCSE, IB. • Developing and maintaining strong internal and external client relationships by taking constant feedbacks by the clients by demonstrating problem solving and time management. • Engage students in conversations to understand and meet their needs by providing them with the best solutions • Create a legendary client experience at every interaction and look for ways to improve students results
Challenging and convincing clients to provide them with the best solutions.
Blackboard Reviews FAQs
Blackboard has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 1,103 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Blackboard to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
67% of Blackboard employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Blackboard 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.