Found 152 of over 1T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech India
9 hours ago
What are the repercussions of leaving Capgemini under training? I joined Capgemini 2 months ago and I'm currently undergoing training. I don't have a bond and I'm under probation. I will be leaving to the US for my master's next month. What will be the financial and legal repercussions of leaving Capgemini?
4 hours ago
Rockwell automation, inc
Hello fishes. I am a manager(female) and I am observing my team members make fun of me from behind and laugh. I know this is universal. But how do you deal with it? I am assuming I may be too close with them and have given them more liberty.
Got a burning question about Block? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Block employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with and enviroment" (in 136 reviews)
- "Great benefits and a fun atmosphere are an added plus too." (in 136 reviews)
- "Great Culture and Products." (in 108 reviews)
- "Good work/ life balance if your role allows it" (in 57 reviews)
- "Leadership: across the board is great." (in 38 reviews)
- "Poor Management" (in 40 reviews)
- "The managers have also out sourced a lot of their work to tendered advocates so they don't provide any support for calls or take escalations." (in 24 reviews)
- "timers are expected to accept slightly lower compensation than what's competitive on the market." (in 16 reviews)
- "Upper management seems lovely and savvy but are tone deaf to the struggles (or just don’t care) and continue to make the role harder." (in 8 reviews)
- "I used to feel that it was easy to get lost in the shuffle and that opportunities for growth weren't as fostered as they could be." (in 7 reviews)
Reviews about "great benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 5.012 Feb 2020Customer Success AdvocateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Although I have just started with Square I have been so excited to be a part of this amazing team. The company really focuses on maintaining its great culture and helping empower their sellers. They offer great benefits for their employees while also helping them further in their career.
Have not been here long but none so far!1
- 5.014 Oct 2014Risk AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
The people here are really awesome and a lot of teams (at least mine) still remain small, close, and nimble. It's still the kind of place where you don't feel concerned about getting chastised for asking questions, bringing up concerns, or providing feedback. The benefits are great including unlimited PTO and meals. Despite being a Silicon Valley cliche, you really do feel like you are helping people when you eventually speak with merchants that you serve. Town Square is amazing!
Company grew really fast and it's slowly loosing that "small startup culture" so if you're looking for a tiny startup office this might not be your best bet. Career growth and promotions are also really unclear - every year it seems the review and promotion process changes. Where decisions come from can also be unclear sometimes but they are definitely working on improving in that realm.
- 5.030 Aug 2016Support AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
I've been at Square for 2+ years and truly have had a great and life changing experience working here. Before I was hired I knew I wanted to work for a company with great morals and with people who desired to leave the world a better place. I feel this throughout the company and know that the lead staff here truly believe in the idea of economic empowerment for all. I feel that I'm heard and supported by my direct lead and feel that Square is a good place to nourish your professional growth. All of the tools to succeed are here if you choose to utilize them. Great benefits and a fun atmosphere are an added plus too.
I really don't have many cons here. I used to feel that it was easy to get lost in the shuffle and that opportunities for growth weren't as fostered as they could be. In this past year I've seen a dramatic change in this regard and know that staff and leads have responded appropriately to a lot of the feedback they've received about this.
- 4.04 Sept 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
-Great perks and health benefits to working here. -Amazing management. -Leadership who was no afraid to take risks or 'break' things to build something new.
-Salary was below average and bonus goals were near impossible to meet. -Unlimited paid vacation (but the expectation was to work 10-12 hr days) -No plans for career growth.2
- 4.015 Oct 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Great benefits and perks. Good comp, cares for people
Constant change that can be difficult to manage depending on who you report to. Needs more support for diverse employees.
- 4.021 Jul 2021Customer Service AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
The company has great benefits and culture!
The company's internal mobility program could use some work, but it is still an amazing place to work at.
- 5.026 Jun 2017Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
The Square Atlanta office is a hidden gem. You have the ability to work on interesting problems at scale and get great benefits while doing it. The people are top-notch and there are plenty of opportunities for growing your skills.
The projects available in the Atlanta office are somewhat limited compared to San Francisco. One time we had to go without a supply of single origin coffee beans for the day.6