Found 195 of over 4T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good size territory Good benefit" (in 179 reviews)
- "Great people to work with and very responsive 2nd line leaders" (in 159 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and kudo to Head of IT Manager in Singapore" (in 118 reviews)
- "Good culture and work enviroment" (in 106 reviews)
- "Salaries are good for area" (in 82 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of understanding of work environment" (in 113 reviews)
- "Some managers have no real idea that there’s a human element to working with people!" (in 58 reviews)
- "the poor upper management was poor" (in 43 reviews)
- "Senior leadership makes strategic mistakes with great products!" (in 34 reviews)
- "Major layoffs like most other pharma companies" (in 19 reviews)
Reviews about "great benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 4.019 Mar 2017Chemist II, Quality ControlFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSaint Joseph, MO
Great benefits including healthcare and 401k. Lots of diversity. Employee development and cross-training opportunities.
Communication from management and between departments was poor. Promotions aren't offered frequently enough.
- 4.013 Feb 2023Postdoctoral ResearcherCurrent Employee
Great Science Collaborative Benefits Stability High Quality
Bureaucracy Salary could be more competitive Better development options at expert level
- 4.020 Jan 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Great Benefits including 401k match and pension. Great work life balance where if you're efficient, you can leave on time. There are days where you need to put in extra hours but that's more irregular than regular. Good location right off the highway. Many happy professional people, although that has been decreasing lately.
We are slowly losing many benefits and sales have been down due to increased competition. The company has shown recently, that employees are less important than they used to be.
- 4.011 Feb 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Work life balance is great. Benefits are great
Company wants to keep number of management levels low so there are not that many opportunities to move up in the company
- 3.09 Jul 2016Finance ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsMount Pleasant, Saratoga, NY
Flexible working environment Great benefit coverage Privately owned Medium sized A number of business resource groups that supports diversity An environment that encouraged interpersonal relationships
Owners stringent profit margin requirement that does not adapt to changing market conditions. Repeated reorganization and restructuring creating an unstable working environment. The company faced regulatory challenges as well as high competition1