76% would recommend to a friend
(13978 total reviews)
67% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are Great and are the main reason Boeing gets away with how they treat employees" (in 2579 reviews)
- "This is especially true if you're a good listener and pay attention to what they have to share." (in 895 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and lot of oppurtunities to explore" (in 876 reviews)
- "There are a lot of great people that are very down to earth that I enjoyed working with." (in 720 reviews)
- "Good salaries and work schedules" (in 308 reviews)
- "Poor management and very bureaucratic." (in 680 reviews)
- "Don't worry if you get a good or bad manager because it will change in time." (in 408 reviews)
- "Periodic and frequent layoffs during first 7" (in 389 reviews)
- "Management promote a toxic culture within the production team in particular." (in 262 reviews)
- "Poor leadership and lack of accountability at a high and medium levels of management." (in 200 reviews)
Found 13,978 of over 16T reviews
Updated 30 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.028 Nov 2023Programmer/AnalystCurrent Employee
Good colleagues. Some good employee benefits.
Management is just worried about closing the tasks on ADO. Quality is not a concern. Promotion are never in place. Pay scale is less than market average.
- 5.014 Sept 2023Programmer Analyst 3Current Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
1.Good work life balance 2.Technology stacks are okay (Mostly projects are in Java and .NET) 3. Health policies are good 4.You have the option to pursue further education. 5. This company is highly favorable for individuals seeking employment in leadership and management positions such as Scrum Masters, Product Managers, and Project Managers.
1.Not a good company for developers in terms of promotion and hike beyond L3 levels due to no clearly defined career path for technical professionals . 2.Many senior executives within the organization have a non-technical background, and their decisions and actions align with this perspective. 3.The credit for the work of developers often accrues to the Scrum Master and Product Manager.
- 4.017 Nov 2023Programme AnalystFormer EmployeeBengaluru
Ample opportunities for innovation and learning Brand Value Work Life Balance
Limited Growth Lesser Visibility Hierarchical structure
- 4.08 Nov 2023Associate Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
You got to learn alot of insight about aviation industry. You got to work on various fascinating project
The team is in US so everyday late night connect call and work is the pin point sometimes.
- 5.09 Oct 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Many trending technologies to learn as the company is moving towards cloud and more advanced technologies. Travel opportunities are there depending on the projects. Cab facilities and metro bus feeder are also available for seamless commuting. Managers and leaders are very transparent and communicate the companies future and vision to the employees.
Being a US company you’re bound to have late evening calls. Food is not that great, will need to look for alternatives.
Relevant posts in this industry
Bowl for Tech industry professionals.
I might need to work out of sf on my dime for 3 months mid jan-mid apr. Id like to have my own space, in unit laundry. Ideal situation would be getting a sublet from someone, but i know thats a random time period. Any recs for where to look? Airbnb, hotels? Where else? Open to spending upto $4-5k a month. Thanks!
I recently accepted a role to be a Business Analyst at Booz Allen Hamilton and I’m curious about the background check process. I submitted my background check over two weeks now and my recruiter said it would take 1-2 weeks to come back. Checked in with them and they just hit me with the “I’ll let you know once it comes back” line. If you had to undergo a background check for a security clearance with them before, how long did your background check take to complete?
Wondering if I should ask for a raise, been with the company for 11 mos, since being hired I have taken on more responsibility, I have gotten my Google Project Management Certification, and I am scheduled to sit for my PMP Certification Exam in March. 70% of the PMs at the company do not have their PMP Certs, just years of experience and their MBA.
Boeing Reviews FAQs
Boeing has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 15,746 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Boeing to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
76% of Boeing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Boeing 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.