Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods) Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 Mar 2020

3.7
Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods) CEO Mary Thompson
Mary Thompson
Pros
  • "A super smart and passionate leadership team that is getting results(in 13 reviews)

• "So far I work with great people who care about their job, and making our product the best in the business(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Can be stressful due to fast paced industry(in 13 reviews)

• "Sometimes long hours, but it was understandable due to the high volume(in 10 reviews)

1. "This is College"

Former Employee - Front Line Coordinator in Irwindale, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

ReadyPac sets the standard for safety, quality and productivity. This is where you come to learn from the best!

Cons

Companies move slow, and the bigger the company the slower it moves. This is not a big company, but it moves as slow as one.

Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods)2020-03-18
  2. "Change is coming... and it's exciting!"

I have been working at Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods) full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been here less than a year, and have already experienced movement. I enjoy my coworkers, and everyone's positive attitude. Ready Pac/ Bonduelle Fresh Americas is working on becoming more sustainable, and lessening their greenhouse footprint. I love working for a company that is forward thinking and always improving!

Cons

There are some changes coming, but with the right attitude change can be exciting!

Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods)2020-03-10
  3. "Moving on Up"

Current Employee - Director in Irwindale, CA

I have been working at Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The French values are starting to take hold. The company is really embracing the VeggieGo! strategy and it is noticeable. Really starting to feel like a global company. There are several projects that are in place to align our French headquarters with our US business unit. It's exciting to see.

Cons

If you put in the work you'll see the results. Sometimes my colleagues don't want to put in the work. It's ok - because they will soon be convinced.

Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods)2020-02-18

"Difficult environment, but is rewarding for those who can take it. Beware burnout."

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Lead in Swedesboro, NJ
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competitive pay. Easy to advance if you show you're a hard worker and a team player.

Cons

Long hours, difficult social environment, horrible restrooms, issues sent to senior management would often remain unresolved for long periods of time

Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods)2020-02-26
  5. "loved working there"

Current Employee - Production Supervisor

I have been working at Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

a great learning experience and great team

Cons

a lot of hours but understandable

Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods)2020-02-04
  6. "Great people, great products"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irwindale, CA

I have been working at Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Mindful of their employees, family-like atmosphere

Cons

None that come to mind.

Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods)2020-02-03

"Great Community, Needs better environment"

Current Employee - Accounting/Finance Co-op in Irwindale, CA

I have been working at Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods) part-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly, helpful, and supportive community

Cons

No outdoor workspaces or windows, and can sometimes feel very isolated.

Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods)2019-12-17

"More bad then good"

Former Employee - Material Handler/Forklift Operator in Florence, NJ
    No Opinion of CEO

Pros

decent pay, close to public transportation, easy jobs for people in need or without proper qualification

Cons

cold, wet and dirty. the cafeteria and bathrooms are disgusting. People don't care to clean after them selves and management does not want to lift a finger to make it look better. A lot of favoritism going around from the supervisors, you need to put your head down or be in their circle of friends. If not, you are treated poorly. HR ladies are rude, they always tell you to call this number or that number and figure things on your own. They only help whoever they chose.

Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods)2019-12-18
  9. "Great"

I have been working at Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods) full-time

Pros

Great pay and easy work

Cons

Cold, short staffed rude leaders

Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods)2019-11-18

"Not such a great place to work for if you are working there through a work agency"

Former Employee - Laborer in Irwindale, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

Pros

Lots of overtime that is required

Cons

Very long hours. They expect you to work overtime when they need you without even asking if you can work the extra hours. Hostile environment as it relates to other workers. Too much gossip, people act like they are in high school! They have a point system that is really bad for the well-being of employees. They give you points for coming a few minutes late, etc., you never have two consecutive days off. They really treat you like a slave. Bad company to work for. People are not appreciated.

Bonduelle Fresh Americas (Ready Pac Foods)2019-10-30