Cover image for Bozzuto

Found 1,044 of over 1K reviews

4.1
Bozzuto President and CEO Toby S. Bozzuto
Toby S. Bozzuto
Pros
  • "Flexible work life balance, growth opportunities(in 45 reviews)

• "Training is always available, alot of room for growth(in 29 reviews)

• Cons
  • "work/life balance is kinda tricky since you'll be working weekends(in 65 reviews)

• "Working weekends but it comes with the job(in 66 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Best Company I've Worked For

21 Jul 2022 - Sales & Marketing Associate in Reston, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are very nice, and they made me feel welcome. Everyone holds themselves to a high standard but they're not snobby. Great training, plenty of opportunity for growth, management is helpful, doesn't micromanage and addresses concerns promptly, very good compensation and benefits, the community and the office are beautiful, strong branding and sense of company culture, great company values, happy residents with few exceptions

Cons

It can be easy to get overwhelmed if you're not patient with yourself.

Bozzuto Response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to hear you feel encouraged by your team to succeed! I am also happy to read that you feel our training programs have done a great job setting you up for that success. Once again, thank you for your review and do all that do you as a Sales & Marketing Associate in VA! Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything I can assist you with. Best, Stephanie Rath Senior Vice President

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Wonderful experiences

24 Mar 2022 - Concierge Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

The feeling of family is everywhere. Always someone lending a hand when needed.

Cons

Other then having to wait 60 days to be insurance eligible I do not have anything negative to say.

Bozzuto Response

Hello, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is wonderful to hear such kind and thoughtful words regarding your team members! I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding our benefits package. we are looking into this and continue to incorporate this kind of feedback into improvements that ensure our teams’ experiences are the best they can be. We value you as a member of the Bozzuto team and appreciate your feedback. If you’d like to discuss this in more detail, please do not hesitate to reach out. Best, Stephanie Rath Senior Vice President

3. Join the Bozzuto team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0

Great Company

26 Jan 2023 - Senior Sales and Marketing Associate in Derwood, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

The work load is very manageable and the compensation is fair. I feel like a valued member of the company. They offer very generous pto. I accrue a little over 6hrs of pto per paycheck. I've worked under 2 different managers at 2 properties and both have empowered me to have a voice. I came to Bozzuto from another property management company and it has been night and day. I don't feel overworked and I don't feel drained at the end of the day like I used to with my previous company. I absolutely adore everyone that i've had the chance to work with so far. It's still pretty early since I've only been with the company a little over 2 months. But so far it has been very promising. Bonus points- MLK day is a PAID holiday. That says a lot about the company.

Cons

The 401k company match could be better. At my previous job they matched 7 percent and the first 3 percent was matched at 100 for all employees regardless of tenure.

5. 5.0

Great Company!

21 Jan 2023 - Resident Concierge in Alexandria, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Bozzuto is an amazing company to work for. The company strives for excellence and its apparent in the individuals they hire to carry forward their mission. Bozzuto has a clear understanding of the importance in branding and loyalty and all of their interactions and policies ensure their workforce is equipped with what is needed to achieve the goals.

Cons

The only apparent downside is not specific to Bozzuto but more so regarding the classification of part time employee's across all industries. With many individuals having to work part time jobs to bridge financial gaps, their is a need to revisit core benefits to part time employees to ensure they have access to PTO, pay differential for working holidays etc. With part time jobs becoming core positions in certain industries, a responsibility of competitiveness becomes more relevant.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great place to work

17 Jan 2023 - Sales/Marketing Associate in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company/culture. I worked at a few different properties and everyone was very welcoming.

Cons

N/A. I cannot think of any cons

Bozzuto Response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled to hear your positive feedback on our company culture and team members. Thank you for all that you do as a Sales & Marketing Associate in New York.

7. 5.0

Wonderful company

16 Jan 2023 - Maintenance Technician in Boynton Beach, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

1st off there are a lot of pros working with bozzuto. Wonderful team From the managers to the leasing agents everyone is respectful family oriented we look out for each other like a family should Best overall company to be a part of I love it here.

Cons

From the 1st day I Started everyone made me feel like family.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

9 Jan 2023 - AGM in Reston, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is great, growth opportunities, pay is good, great benefits.

Cons

Sometimes to move to a different position is based on connection rather on hard work

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place for someone looking for PT

22 Jan 2023 - Supervisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

A better fit for someone who is looking to have a second job.

Cons

Property management was kept on after acquistion. Did not uphold Bozzuto standards which created an unpleasant work environment. Leadership should be retrained to fit the Company philosphy. expected to do extra work off the clock.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

WHOLESALE MANGER

4 Jan 2023 - Wholesale Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best reason is the understanding people and fast HR

Cons

The point add ups. Ex: Running late and etc

11. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good Experience

12 Jan 2023 - Construction Intern
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning experience for someone new to internship

Cons

Not much structure to program

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,044 Reviews
    </>Embed

Bozzuto Reviews FAQs

Bozzuto has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 1,115 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Bozzuto to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Bozzuto employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Bozzuto. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

83% of Bozzuto employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bozzuto 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Bozzuto Job Seekers