Brandwatch Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated Jul 11, 2019

Found 132 reviews

3.9
Giles Palmer
Pros
  • "Living in Brighton, my work-life balance is excellent(in 17 reviews)

• "In the Brighton office you often start at the same time as a couple of others which is helpful(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "salary is below average in the UK (Brighton is quite expensive)(in 10 reviews)

• "Appalling behaviour from line managers which senior management will ignore(in 6 reviews)

1. "One of the best jobs I ever had!!!"

Former Employee - Customer Success Manager in Brighton, England

I worked at Brandwatch full-time for more than a year

Pros

I loved my time here! The culture, the people and the tool really made it an incredible place to work.

Cons

There was not the opportunity to grow or at least not as quickly as I would have expected from a tech company.

Brandwatch2019-07-11

"Back to High School"

Former Employee - Sales in Brighton, England

I worked at Brandwatch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great talk when it comes to culture, lovely laptop, really lovely massages, juices and the pay is not bad at all. It's a great product very visually pleasing and very useful insights. Their dev team are second to none, always launching great, Customer led new features

Cons

Cliques all over the place. it's a very uncomfortable place to work. people are fairly closed off, there seems to be this weird pretension around being edgy and cool. If you're not in with the right people life is more difficult. I personally always felt like an outsider. The office is oddly quiet, people will leave their desks to make a call, which isn't too helpful when you're learning and makes for a really...

Advice to Management

I don't know what you could with the culture at this point. The product is great though and I'm sure it'll be amazing when merged with Crimsons platform.

Brandwatch2019-07-05
  3. "Great place"

I have been working at Brandwatch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people, great culture etc...

Cons

Pay was a little low.

Brandwatch2019-05-14
  4. "5 years in and, on balance, still really good"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

I have been working at Brandwatch full-time

Pros

Lovely office; good people; challenging and fulfilling workload; flexibility; food; social options.

Cons

Lack of atmosphere when so many people are WFH; hard to attract and retain infrastructure engineers; recent merger, although healthy, has resulted in many staff changes and been unsettling

Brandwatch2019-04-26

"Great place to work!"

I worked at Brandwatch full-time

Pros

Great place to work with some amazing people.

Cons

Likes to be thought of as progressive, but it's disappointingly skewed in favour of white middle class men.

Advice to Management

Drop the creepy guru.

Brandwatch2019-04-24

"I never should have left."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England

I worked at Brandwatch full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Brandwatch is a wonderful bubble you don't realise you're in until you leave. It's full of exciting opportunities, and everyone is absolutely on top of their game and striving to be better which in turns encourages you to be the best at what you do. Yes you work hard and smart, but there's no micro management (there simply isn't the time) and you're often empowered to go and run with an idea. everyone has great levels...

Cons

Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the day to day but it's essential you identify that and share any frustrations early on, people will listen. ake it clear early on what your ambitions and goals are. It really is a great place to work.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, listen to all levels of staff, not just those at the top.

Brandwatch2019-02-28
  7. "Awesome people, management could be improved"

I worked at Brandwatch full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Fun environment - Great office - Awesome product

Cons

- Do not expect a high salary - Some managers don't know what they are doing. - You will fill in tons of survey but you are not listened to.

Advice to Management

Listen to the quiet ones.

Brandwatch2019-03-13
  8. "Strong culture, good employer"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Brighton, England

I worked at Brandwatch full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very supportive team. Good CEO. Genuine enthusiasm in different departments. Good commission for new business people.

Cons

A little difficult being the only remote sales person (at the time).

Brandwatch2018-12-02

"Career defining"

I have been working at Brandwatch full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Often large, weighty things will get thrown at you and if you want to take on career defining challenges then it's a good place to root yourself for a little while. A company with a soul and a lot of substance. There's a large cohort of people who are truly invested in the success of the business both professionally and personally, which when you step outside of it is quite rare.

Cons

Constantly in flux, constantly changing and usually at a rapid pace. It's not for everyone but if you can deal with the momentum then you're onto a winner.

Advice to Management

Get the comp package setup for the future. Games are good but no longer really stand up against other companies in Brighton who are beginning to offer shorter working weeks, more flexible hours and more complete healthcare.

Brandwatch2018-11-20
  10. "Opportunity for Growth"

I have been working at Brandwatch full-time

Pros

Brandwatch is an open and collaborative environment that supports and encourages people to work across departments and offices in the day-to-day, but also to explore new career opportunities and for growth in their professional development. During my time, I've seen many people transition into leadership roles, move to different offices around the world, and excel in a new role in a different department.

Cons

With growth, there can be the typical challenges like enough conference rooms or meeting spaces.

Brandwatch2018-11-13