- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- India - All Cities
- - Uttar Pradesh
- - New Delhi Area
- - Noida
- - New Delhi
- - Delhi
- - Kerala
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad Area
- - Hyderābād
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore Area
- - Bangalore
- - Gujarat
Found 22 of over 27 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★24 Jul 2022 - UI Designer in Rājkot, GujaratRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Permanent work from home opportunity, Friendly behavior, very supportive seniors as well as colleagues, always in favor to use the latest technologies and design approaches,
Not at the moment for this firm
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★6 Sep 2022 - Software Engineer in NoidaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Trips,Fun,Party,Work Culture,Management is good. Hard-Working people.
Poor Salary No Learning Not good Developer to be withContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★7 Jun 2022 - Business Development Executive in NoidaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible timing. Helping team members. Work form home option.
Monday to Saturday working. Low salary for the employee.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★29 Apr 2022 - Business Development ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Brevistay provides the flexibility of work even from WFH, as long as you are aware of your roles and responsibility and complete the work. 2. Work ambience is great. 3. Managers, colleagues are really helpful when stuck anywhere during work. 4. Founders & Seniors are open to ideas. 5. HR is really helpful, you can directly reach out to the HR with any of the issues and provide the best solution possible. 6. Managers & Founders are open feedbacks.
1. Somedays can be really hectic to handle. 2. NO OTHER CONS !!!Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★2 Apr 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The Work Environment is very supportive. All the colleagues and superiors are very friendly and supportive. It's a great place to learn and grow.
Not any as of now
- Current Employee★★★★★28 Jan 2022 - Business Development Executive in BangaloreRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly work environment, timely salary, good leave policy. Has all the requirements to be a good work atmosphere and a great startup.
There are no cons to be honest.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★18 Jan 2022 - Business Development Executive in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Work Culture. Good support from managers and colleagues. Friendly work environment.
No cons as of now
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★17 Jan 2022 - Customer Support ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I am glad to that i got the chance to work with this company thank you sooo much for giving me this opportunity , the staff, team members all are very cooperative who help out each an ever situation , thank you soo much Brevistay.
Till yet I didn't faced any kind of issues in the company
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★17 Jan 2022 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- People are nice and supportive - Great work and work culture
- Didn't feel like there's any con till now
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★17 Jan 2022 - Business Development ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You feel valued and you have the balance between work and personal life. Always open to feedback and desire to make the place better for employees.
THIS SECTION IS NOT APPLICABLE