The latest conversations about Consulting India
I was taking interview today for one of the candidate for my project. That guy already has 4 offers (220% hike) but he wanted to join nagarro because as per him opening in nagarro is more align to his skill set. (Asking for 250 %) I rejected him without any question. Reason I know he will be able to ans each and every ques and he might be a good fit for this opening but I know he will not join this company. (40 days left for his notice period) Not sure if I was right but it was worth it.
Have received an offer from Gartner of 72 + 8 (Fixed + Variable) LPA in INR India Location. This is like dream was just waiting for me to become true at this early stage of my life ....... 😀😀 Role - Business Financials SME. I won't ask in hand calculations here .... I am just happy to share this news.
This week, Fishbowl is hosting a career advice Q&A. Drop questions you have about your career, and Community Leaders will provide mentorship and free advice. This is a great way to expand your network and get ahead in your career! Drop your questions in the replies 👇
Got a burning question about Burwood Group? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Burwood Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There are lots of great people that work for Burwood that do their job very well and are happy to help and contribute." (in 13 reviews)
- "Benefits are great" (in 9 reviews)
- "Unlimited PTO and some team outings." (in 5 reviews)
- "Awesome team and culture." (in 5 reviews)
- "Awesome 'All in' and 'Team first' culture" (in 5 reviews)
- "In recession all companies are pivoting, change management is always a challenge" (in 5 reviews)
- "Transparency and honesty are inconsistent as there were also layoffs in January that were never publicly discussed with employees and just swept under the rug." (in 4 reviews)
- "Dysfunctional Leadership" (in 4 reviews)
- "Pay was a little below average and bonuses are not as easy to come by as you are lead to believe." (in 3 reviews)
- "Could do better with salaries" (in 3 reviews)
Updated 28 Jun 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating