The latest conversations about Consulting India
I was taking interview today for one of the candidate for my project. That guy already has 4 offers (220% hike) but he wanted to join nagarro because as per him opening in nagarro is more align to his skill set. (Asking for 250 %) I rejected him without any question. Reason I know he will be able to ans each and every ques and he might be a good fit for this opening but I know he will not join this company. (40 days left for his notice period) Not sure if I was right but it was worth it.
Have received an offer from Gartner of 72 + 8 (Fixed + Variable) LPA in INR India Location. This is like dream was just waiting for me to become true at this early stage of my life ....... 😀😀 Role - Business Financials SME. I won't ask in hand calculations here .... I am just happy to share this news.
This week, Fishbowl is hosting a career advice Q&A. Drop questions you have about your career, and Community Leaders will provide mentorship and free advice. This is a great way to expand your network and get ahead in your career! Drop your questions in the replies 👇
Got a burning question about Burwood Group? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Burwood Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There are lots of great people that work for Burwood that do their job very well and are happy to help and contribute." (in 13 reviews)
- "Benefits are great" (in 9 reviews)
- "Unlimited PTO and some team outings." (in 5 reviews)
- "Awesome team and culture." (in 5 reviews)
- "Awesome 'All in' and 'Team first' culture" (in 5 reviews)
- "In recession all companies are pivoting, change management is always a challenge" (in 5 reviews)
- "Transparency and honesty are inconsistent as there were also layoffs in January that were never publicly discussed with employees and just swept under the rug." (in 4 reviews)
- "Dysfunctional Leadership" (in 4 reviews)
- "Pay was a little below average and bonuses are not as easy to come by as you are lead to believe." (in 3 reviews)
- "Could do better with salaries" (in 3 reviews)
Found 10 of over 110 reviews
Updated 28 Jun 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.05 Jan 2022Cloud Support AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 year
-Friendly working environment -Care about work life balance -Peers willing to mentor you -Encourage you becoming a mentor -Allows time to ramp up -Holds you accountable as far expectations - i.e encourage you to seek growth opportunities and provide roadmaps for successfully reaching milestones
- There is opportunity for the company to be more diverse1Burwood Group Response2y
We appreciate you taking the time in providing feedback about our team. We believe there is always an opportunity for growth. 2022 is a year of such growth as we are implementing additional programs that will enhance our diverse and inclusive environment.
- 5.07 Jan 2020Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
The culture at Burwood is magnetic and contagious. It's a young eager crowd that is wanting to conquer the world and it's heart warming to see that there are people who are genuine and support one another with a degree of professionalism and humility. It reflects with the clients that Burwood has it's a collaborative partnership. Right out the gate you will be catapulted in to the thick of things and the training wheels come off fast. If you're eager to learn the training investment made to employees is downright stellar. It's an organization that works hard and plays hard and it's high RPM. Management is reachable and transparent. If things are going well they'll tell you, if things aren't they'll tell it to you straight. I wish more organizations were like this and I feel like I've struck gold landing here. It's been an incredible experience and I'm still pinching myself to see if its real sometimes. I never thought I could genuinely say that I could ever be happy at a job again, but I can honestly state with much conviction I look forward to going to work again! The flexibility with this organization is a case study in itself. Can't say enough about the place other than if you're looking to get immersed, learn and contribute to a larger cause this is the place to be.
Depending on the role and the location work levels will vary and work/life balance can be a challenge at times. You have to know your limits early on otherwise work may bury you. Being on constant dialogue with management can help address some of those constraints if things get challenging at times. BG is undergoing growing pains right now and that may prove challenging if you're seeking constant guidance. If you're not a self-starter and willing to constantly step outside your comfort zone, it may be a bit too intimidating for some.1