Byte Employee Reviews about "no pto"

Updated Nov 14, 2021

Found 5 of over 196 reviews

4.1
Byte President Neeraj Gunsagar (no image)
Neeraj Gunsagar
Pros
  • "The culture of Byte is the best(in 33 reviews)

• "We get great discounts and a lovely work environment(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Byte has an incredibly bad habit of 'half truths'(in 8 reviews)

• "No PTO-but this will probably change(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "no pto"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 1.0
      Former Employee

worst job ive ever had. please don’t believe all these paid for 5 star reviews

Nov 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

not much other than i left with great friendships

Cons

just about absolutely everything. no pto/terrible benefits, gaslighting as well as straight up lying to your face (if you can see it. they are smiling while they are doing it), zero quality care & metric based hell hole. they might shout you out and help you in the company if you send enough email templates without reviewing your cases though. it makes me furious seeing all these 5 star reviews that they paid for through their own employees (with a free soda, snack, ect) or advertisement. don’t believe any of it. there may be a handful of people who actually enjoy their job and if they do, they are heartless. if you have a heart, a job here will keep you up at night.

Continue reading
      3 people found this review helpful
    2. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Garbage Company

Jul 5, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Lehi, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

None. Not an exaggeration. This company might pay "decent" compared to other companies, but when you factor in the cost of the Health care and lack of PTO, its more like 13/14 per hour

Cons

Management team is cliquey. No chance to move up unless you kiss the "higher" ups a** No PTO Garbage insurance

2 people found this review helpful

Byte Response

Head of People Operations

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you didn’t have a great experience during your time here. To address the comment about benefits and PTO, I am happy to report that ALL of our benefits are improving, effective the first of the year. Here are just a few of the exciting highlights: o Competitive rates on Health, Vision and FREE dental plan o Generous PAID Time Off and (8) Paid Holidays a year o Matching 401(k) program o Employee Stock Purchase Program o Paid Parental Leave o Tuition Reimbursement o Awesome aligner and whitening benefits for you and your family o And a variety of personal assistance programs to help enrich your life in and out of the office BIAS for ACTION is one of our core values here at Byte and through our quarterly employee engagement surveys, we realized we had some room to improve when it came to enhancing employee benefits and believe we are moving in the right direction. We're not perfect, but we continue working hard to make Byte a best place to work. We wish you the best in your career.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee

impression kit specialist

May 2, 2021 - Impression Kit Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexibility good pay nice co workers good aligner discount

Cons

no overtime no pto long drive from home

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company!

Feb 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Tons of opportunities for growth -Great atmosphere -Feedback is welcomed -They truly care about their employees -They got snacks

Cons

No PTO/benefits aren't super great yet :(

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Great Place to Work!

Jan 27, 2021 - Recruiter in Lehi, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. A fun office environment! Everyone is very nice and helpful, and there is a great energy in the office. 2. Management is great, I feel very supported, trusted, and that I am collaborating with a teammate vs. a superior. 3. Byte is doing very well from a business standpoint and is growing a lot. With that, there are going to be a lot growth opportunities for the employees. 4. It's great to work for a company that is making a positive impact on it's customers lives!

Cons

No PTO-but this will probably change.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews