C. Raymond Davis & Sons Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

C. Raymond Davis & Sons Reviews

Updated Mar 19, 2018

3.1
  1. "Learning, Growth, Development and Satisfaction"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Kimberton, PA

I have been working at C. Raymond Davis & Sons full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

team driven atmosphere, family feel, growth and development opportunities for employees.

Cons

not always enough time in the day for everything that must get finished.

C. Raymond Davis & Sons2018-03-19
  2. "Great Company! Great People!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Kimberton, PA

I have been working at C. Raymond Davis & Sons full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

C. Raymond Davis is an excellent company! They have an awesome team of people who are always exceeding expectations and looking to improve. Upper Management has established strong company goals and a team oriented atmosphere.

Cons

It is a high demand job

Advice to Management

Keep exceeding expectations!

C. Raymond Davis & Sons2017-12-20
  3. "Award Winning Reputation, Exceeding Expctations"

Current Employee - Project Superintendent Custom Home Division in Kimberton, PA

I have been working at C. Raymond Davis & Sons full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Strong company goals, Award winning professional builder, impressive portfolio, established reputation, Quality driven, team approach. Growth mindset, offer independent training programs, challenging, technology oriented, Safety conscience, ability to complete large projects, strive to exceed expectations, Procore Construction Management Software. Nice people to work with.

Cons

High demand job, bring organizational skills

Advice to Management

Go Team Go

C. Raymond Davis & Sons2017-12-05
  4. "Praise for CRD"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Kimberton, PA

I have been working at C. Raymond Davis & Sons full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

CRD is led by superior managers who have instituted solid core values that ensure success in everything that we do as individuals and as a company. Management brings out the best in all of us and in turn that reflects in the high quality of our end product which is one of the many reasons why our clients want CRD to build their projects.

Cons

There is not one downside working for CRD. Best decision I ever made in my career by coming to CRD.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you have mastered and CRD will easily celebrate another 90 years in business!

C. Raymond Davis & Sons2017-12-01
  5. "Concerned about Employee Growth"

I have been working at C. Raymond Davis & Sons part-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working for C. Raymond Davis! Upper Management is keenly aware that if their employees are growing and happy, then we are a strong, more productive company.

Cons

There are none that I can think of right now.

C. Raymond Davis & Sons2017-12-01

"Sinking Ship"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Downingtown, PA

I worked at C. Raymond Davis & Sons full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

There are no pros what so ever

Cons

The company is very unstable and I do not know how much longer it will be in business.

Advice to Management

You need to get organized

C. Raymond Davis & Sons2017-12-19
  7. "Love working here!"

Current Employee - Estimating in Kimberton, PA

I have been working at C. Raymond Davis & Sons full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great team environment and a caring management. Learnt a lot in this company!

Cons

None that i could think of

C. Raymond Davis & Sons2017-08-25

"Stay way"

I worked at C. Raymond Davis & Sons

Pros

Not one good thing at all. The projects even drag on forever. The steeple view project in newtown pa is a small building that has bee going on for over 2 years and still has no windows, drywall so on..... any pro Petey owner or sub working with them loses money due to schedule

Cons

Funny seeing 2 comments below from "mangment" obviously. The "new owner" who really has always been a owner is not trying to change anything. They have owed my company hundreds of thousands of dollars for years now and they have not done anything to try to resolve this or workout getting me paid. Stay way from this company at all costs!

Advice to Management

Shut the doors! Stop destroying others to enrich yourself

C. Raymond Davis & Sons2017-06-11
  9. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Kimberton, PA

I have been working at C. Raymond Davis & Sons full-time for more than a year

Pros

A great atmosphere. Everyone works hard and works together as a team. Good direction from management and also willing to listen.

Cons

Not every organization is perfect, but CRD is constantly making strides to improve.

C. Raymond Davis & Sons2017-03-16

"Sub contractor"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at C. Raymond Davis & Sons for more than a year

Pros

None. This contractor is horrible

Cons

Contractor is an absolute nightmare to be associated with. The two brothers who owned the company or to fascinated one stealing money from the company and are now tied up in legal and criminal battles with each other . The company does not care about their employees their subcontractors or their customers. The projects that they are contracted to do take them for longer than they should. The project managers... and superintendents really have no idea or clue of what they're doing. Management seems too focused on taking vacations and never being around to handle any issues . This contractor before subcontractors into doing work that is outside of their contract with the promise of taking care of them of which of course never happens . They constantly harass you jump on you for making up delays in the job of which they have created or allowed to happen . They will never on or a contract and pay you the amount you are owed.

Advice to Management

Shut the doors go out of business stop ripping off your customers, employees and the subcontractors that do all the work for you.

C. Raymond Davis & Sons2017-03-17