CDW Reviews

Found 2,673 of over 2,893 reviews

4.1
CDW CEO Christine Leahy
Christine Leahy
Pros
  • "a Healthy Work/Life balance is stressed(in 199 reviews)

• "Great place to learn and start a sales career(in 103 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Base salary for certain positions is less than average(in 103 reviews)

• "not enough exposure to different Account Managers unless you go looking for it(in 71 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

12.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=CDW~2347
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years
      Featured Review

Amazing organization with great direction and opportunities to grow

Nov 3, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Terrific culture filled with leaders who care from top to bottom. So many areas / departments that are growing and expanding. If you start in sales and have ~3 years of success, doors are wide open for you to move to management, other departments, other roles, etc. Stock price continues to rise, lots of acquisitions are made to provide more services to offer our customers, and we have great communication. Investing in new tools for us internally such as Salesforce, Kronologic, Zoominfo, etc. Opportunity to make great money, might take a little time but the payoff is there. Many Coworkers around me have been here 10+ years, a bunch now 20+ years... all while welcoming in outside talent and newly graduated talent. Truly a great mix. Very focused on DEI. Strong culture filled with many hard worked who get things done.

Cons

Nothing unique to CDW is a "con". In sales it takes hard work and dedication... but then you can be very well compensated over time. No more "rules" or "politics" than any other large company... I would argue that type of stuff is fairly small at CDW vs. other Fortune 500 companies. We still refer to all our Coworkers form our CEO on down by their first name.

Continue reading
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

What a blessing!

Sep 21, 2021 - Solution Architect
      Business Outlook

Pros

CDW is truly a place I'm proud to call home. I love the energy, culture, and people I work with. The compensation and benefits are beyond fair, and I feel like a valued part of the team. Also, our leadership team places a high value on work/life balance and respecting our lives outside of work.

Cons

I started as an account manager making tons of outbound calls each day, and while it was a great learning experience, the role wasn't good for me personally long term.

Continue reading
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Sales

Dec 1, 2021 - Sales Representative in Dayton, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is very innovative.

Cons

Be ready to put in the long hours

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

good

Nov 26, 2021 - Federal Account Representative in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexible schedule and work from home. Remote.

Cons

not enough commission percentage it starts at 9%

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Safe and people here care about us

Nov 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

In the middle of this COVID stuff, it is important to know that our safety and security teams really care for us here in the CDC. They have a good program and talk to us all of the time and give us suggestions to use at work and with our families. I speak to friends that work at other company's distribution centers and factories and they don't have the same help and assistance. I have lost two friends to COVID that worked at other locations that caught it at their work. If you are scared to work at your companies and want a safe place to work, come to CDW. The safety director was out here a couple of days ago to speak to us and we were appreciating him doing that. He showed he gave a damn about us. CWS ladies here are also good and easy to talk to. Some of the contractors that are here are not great so we need to do a better job picking who works here.

Cons

We changed our safety procedures a little in the fall and got rid of masks and spacing but luckily we quickly returned to using them. We heard our operations managers wanted to make it easier for them and asked for those changes but that safety security and some exec people made them put everything back. I was glad we moved back to masks because we want to stay safe and many of us thought it was stupid to change it. We used to have safety belts that could tell when we were too close and we don't have those gizmos any more and I wish we did. Those made us very comfortable and now we are working too close. I have my vaccine but some of my friends and family are getting sick even though they had the vaccine so we should stay away from each other to make sure it doesnt happen here. Lets make it all like it was before please. I am not the only person that believes this but we don't want to tell anyone and speak against our operations supervisors and managers. I have a friend that works in the configs place and they agree with us and said they need it more because they are very close.

6. 5.0

CDW

Nov 25, 2021 - NOC Analyst in Calgary, AB
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Schedule, Co Workers, Location, Management

Cons

No related reported Cons at this time

7. 5.0

Great

Nov 19, 2021 - Senior Account Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

Nothing really it has been great

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Nov 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

They like to take care of their employees

Cons

Sometimes engineers who work on client sites can fill left out.

9. 4.0

Decent Company to work for

Dec 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexible working London based active company

Cons

low salary limited progression high turnover

10. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Ok place to work

Dec 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company culture within the office

Cons

Salaries seem low compared to same position at another company

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,673 Reviews