The latest conversations about Tech India
Is it safe to resign without any job offer in hand? Has anyone regretted it later? Deloitte USI Tata Consultancy Infosys Larsen & Toubro Infotech EY Cognizant Accenture PwC Publicis Sapient Wipro Epsilon KPMG Accolite Wipro Capgemini Hashedin by deloitte
Bhai 38 lakh fixed h 7 yoe tab bhi bc log mere ko chain se nahi jeene dete ki Switch kar le Switch kar le Switch kar le Mere yahan opening refer kardu Yahi time hai grow karne ka etc etc BC koi ye nahi bolta ki yehi time hai thoda stable company m jao chain se jeelo fir bacche ho jaenge fir unka dekho, parents ki age ho jaegi unko dekho, aur apni health jo COMA m hai usko kab dekhoge 50+ ke baad. Bc kitna paisa hona chahiye 7/8 yoe pe
Hi All, I recently gave my interview at cognizant and i heard from my manager that I have been selected they are deciding whether to give me associate position or senior associate position since I hold 3.9 years of exp as of now I desperately want to work onsite be it any country. I asked the interviewer during my tech- managerial round if there are onsite opportunity and he said yes and it depends on project. I want to know what are the chances I can get one? Cognizant Cognizant Technology Solu
Got a burning question about CDW? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CDW employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There is a great culture in each individual branch as well as across the nation as one unified company." (in 277 reviews)
- "The best thing about CDW is we have some really great people who really care about our customers and our company." (in 237 reviews)
- "CDW offers great benefits and a company you can be proud to say you work for." (in 214 reviews)
- "There is also a great work life balance as long as you prove that you are a high performer." (in 151 reviews)
- "There was a lot of great training on the different technologies and products on an ongoing basis." (in 142 reviews)
- "Pay is low and 'raises' are less than 3% yet your review will always say how great of a worker you are." (in 171 reviews)
- "Salaries are low and don't seem to be adjusted for higher cost of living areas." (in 148 reviews)
- "poor management and sleazy sales tactics" (in 121 reviews)
- "the problem is the managers have been thre too long so don't know what the real world is like any more." (in 76 reviews)
- "Low base salary and commission takes over a year to ramp up to something comparable to market rates" (in 70 reviews)
Found 3,539 of over 4T reviews
Updated 20 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW5 Apr 2023Account RepresentativeCurrent Employee
Honestly, this organization is unlike any other I have had the chance to work for. Everyone here is GENUINELY excited to work with you and most importantly will give you their time to help without question. Company policies are carefully curated and geared towards a positive, healthy work environment. Other companies I've worked for have been the antithesis of this, policies are not employee driven, no one wants to help one another, and there is a lot of drama and red tape. I wish I had joined the team here sooner, honestly. As with any sales focused role, you get out what you put in!
Nothing at this time. I am 100% satisfied with my role and the organization.1
- 5.017 Feb 2023ServiceNow ConsultantCurrent Employee
Work Life and Social Life balanced
Sometimes seniors are difficult to be understood.
CDW Reviews FAQs
CDW has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 3,862 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at CDW to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
78% of CDW employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CDW 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.