What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I felt my Benefits were good however coming from having to buy my own insurance to their benefits I have nothing to compare it to." (in 165 reviews)
- "Great people to work with Faith based organization with careers that work with the health care industry" (in 162 reviews)
- "The pay is good and competitive" (in 121 reviews)
- "great coworkers and faith based values." (in 96 reviews)
- "Most of the staff are friendly but there are some that feels like they do not want to be there." (in 69 reviews)
- "Then they decided outsourcing was the answer to fix the budget deficits created by poor management and bad acquisitions." (in 169 reviews)
- "Micro management by senior leadership" (in 66 reviews)
- "A PM mentioned in another review the VP does not believe in it so most managers do not allow it." (in 50 reviews)
- "Mid and upper management do not see the on" (in 46 reviews)
- "frequent layoffs, very understaffed, parade of changing leadership." (in 29 reviews)
Found 2,351 of over 2T reviews
Updated 1 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.014 Jun 2022Data AnalystCurrent Employee
Very challenging. You get to encounter different situations everyday. You will be encouraged to always think of how to solve problems effectively.
Being a startup, there is still a lot of improvements needed in the internal operations especially communication between departments.CHI Response2y
Thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate you mentioning how our culture encourages learning and problem-solving. We believe it's important to provide opportunities for team members to broaden their skills and knowledge. We value the constructive feedback you provided and will share your thoughts with our teams. Thanks again for your review.
CHI Reviews FAQs
CHI has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 2,497 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at CHI to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
59% of CHI employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CHI 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.