CHI Reviews

Found 1,969 of over 2,085 reviews

3.5
CHI CEO Lloyd Dean
Lloyd Dean
Pros
  • "Good benefits, flexible with schedule(in 83 reviews)

• "small hospital, good atmosphere, great people(in 71 reviews)

• Cons
  • "upper management is not really seen(in 62 reviews)

• "Need more CMA’s, often short staffed(in 53 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 3.0
      Current Employee

nice

Jun 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

very nice to be working here

Cons

no free food for eating

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

not good

Nov 21, 2020 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is a nice environment, and nice management

Cons

no canteen, and full load of work will be given

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing

May 23, 2022 - Radiologic Technologist in College Station, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company! Always taking care of every employee!

Cons

I have none to complain about.

TA Brand Strategist

Thank you for your review! We’re so fortunate to have team members like you who are passionate about CHI. We are incredibly proud of our employees, and we work hard to ensure that CHI is THE best place to work in College Station. We appreciate the time you took to share your review. Thank you for all you do for our patients.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Work life balance

May 22, 2022 - Registered Nurse in Cincinnati, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Monday through Friday and every 6th weekend

Cons

Paperwork until you understand what you're doing

TA Brand Strategist

We value your feedback, thank you for your review and for all you did for our patients.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

ER Tech Review

May 22, 2022 - ER Tech
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive team. Good staffing. Good management.

Cons

There is outdated equipment there.

TA Brand Strategist

Thank you for sharing your review here. We appreciate you recognizing your supportive team members and the management team. Having great co-workers around you is important, and we work hard to hire, develop, and celebrate the best people. We also value the constructive feedback and will share it with our leadership team. Thanks again for sharing your comments.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

I am proud and honored to be part of this team

May 19, 2022 -  in Perrysburg, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture and the mission of the company. The drive to continually improve and become the facility of choice for the community. They invest in the staff, offering training and support. The residents and the best outcomes for the residents is the number one focus.

Cons

The nationwide staffing crisis is a continuing obstacle although the management staff work side by side with floor staff in any position to ensure quality care through teamwork and support

TA Brand Strategist

Thank you for taking the time to share the great reasons you enjoyed working at CHI. We appreciate you recognizing the culture and mission of the organization. We believe these are the foundation of a great work environment and why our employees enjoy working here. We value the constructive feedback you provided, and we are thankful you took the time to share your thoughts here. We will share your comments with the appropriate leaders, as we're always looking for ways to reflect and improve. Thank you for all you do for our patients.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

NICU

May 18, 2022 - Registered Nurse in Omaha, NE
      Business Outlook

Pros

Loved my unit and the people I worked with

Cons

Minimal wage increases. Raises based on unit performance not individual performance.

TA Brand Strategist

Thanks for the review and the shout-out to the team members and supervisor on your unit. Having great co-workers and leadership around you is important, and we work hard to hire, develop, and celebrate the best people. We also appreciate the constructive feedback and will share your comments with the leadership team. Thanks again for the review.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place

May 19, 2022 - New Grad RN in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

compensation, co workers, self scheduling, pay

Cons

management just needs a little improvementr

TA Brand Strategist

Thank you for sharing your comments. We appreciate the shout-out to your great co-workers and that you enjoy the competitive compensation, benefits, and self-scheduling. We value our team members and believe that they deserve the best experience we can offer. We also value the constructive feedback and will share your comments with our management team. Thanks again for the review and for all you do for our patients

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

May 19, 2022 - MSA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, yearly raises, growing within the organization

Cons

limited pto, may need to work weekends

TA Brand Strategist

Thanks for sharing several of the reasons you enjoy working at CHI. We appreciate you highlighting our great benefits, competitive wages, and the ability to grow your career within our organization. We value our team members and believe that they deserve the best experience we can offer. We also appreciate the constructive feedback and will share your comments with the leadership team. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Lots of Opportunities

May 19, 2022 - Director Multimedia in Oregon, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

New CEO/President is very people-oriented

Cons

Organization and communication is improving

TA Brand Strategist

Thank you for sharing the review. We appreciate you recognizing the new CEO at your facility. We're fortunate to have amazing leaders who are committed to our core values and the success of our team members. We also value the feedback on how we can improve and will share your thoughts with the leadership team. Thank you again for your feedback and all you do for our patients.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,969 Reviews
    </>Embed

CHI Reviews FAQs

CHI has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 2,085 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at CHI to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CHI employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CHI. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

63% of CHI employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CHI 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with CHI Job Seekers