44% would recommend to a friend
(25 total reviews)
Found 25 of over 30 reviews
Updated 11 May 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
- 5.019 Apr 2022Associate ProfessorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
1. Encouragement in every aspect 2. Salary on time 3. Nice placements
1. Lack of Increments 2. Fixed timings 3. All saturdays workings
- 5.025 Jan 2022Applications Support AnalystCurrent EmployeeHyderābād
friendly work nature team coordination is good management is also too good can learn new topics
I didn't find any cons
- 5.02 Aug 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsWhitefield
the institute is good has potential to grow more and can come up to be a better institution all in all
is you are interested in exposer the there is less chances of it , you have to work on your own for it
- 4.07 Jul 2021Quantitative Aptitude TrainerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Stable job (they will not throw you out till you finish your tasks and say Yes to everything
Working with old devices making it difficult to work Expect a lot of politics Management cares a lot less for employees
CMRIT Reviews FAQs
CMRIT has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 30 reviews left anonymously by employees. 44% of employees would recommend working at CMRIT to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
44% of CMRIT employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CMRIT 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.