CNH Industrial Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated 22 Dec 2020

3.8
CNH Industrial CEO Hubertus Mühlhäuser
Hubertus Mühlhäuser
Pros
  • "Good benefits, opportunity to grow(in 67 reviews)

• "Market competitive benefits with 401k match being well above average(in 43 reviews)

Cons
  • "No raises - you need to be promoted to a new position at the next level(in 32 reviews)

• "Bad Work/Life Balance, High Internal Competition, Digitally Obsolete(in 25 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "FEA Analyst"

Current Employee - Fea Analyst in Greater Noida

I have been working at CNH Industrial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work life balance is good

Cons

No advanced simulations are happening

2. "System oriented company"

Current Employee - Senior SQE Engineer in Pune

I have been working at CNH Industrial full-time

Pros

Work life balance. Good learning

Cons

Slow growth in terms of salery

"No work life balance"

1.0

I have been working at CNH Industrial

Pros

General shift working. Greenfield project

Cons

No work life balance Backbitching by seniors. People are more interested in politics not work

"OK to work for."

Current Employee - Assistant General Manager in Pune City

I have been working at CNH Industrial full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Competitive salary at all grades Multiple roles under one belt. Good potential to hone your skills. Gain exposure to interpersonal skills at all levels. Good organization for people who prefer to take initiative and grow. Process centric approach.

Cons

Zero Work life balance. Be ready to give in 24 Hrs X 7 X 365 if you are in India. (may be more if possible) No single countrywide HR policy for all employees. Management is confused about people and roles. Limited lateral movements across roles & continents.

5. "Great Experience!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Intern - HR Business Support in Turin

I worked at CNH Industrial for less than a year

Pros

International Environment, Global Visibility, Open Minded, Invests in Development

Cons

Bad Work/Life Balance, High Internal Competition, Digitally Obsolete

"Alright to start here, but not necessarily worth sticking around"

2.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Design Engineer

I worked at CNH Industrial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

401k match, work-life balance, friendly coworkers overall

Cons

Manager biases are evident in some cases, managers actively suppress internal mobility, lack of career growth in practice, lack of salary growth

"It's alright"

Current Employee - Design Engineer

I have been working at CNH Industrial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Retirement is industry leading. Other benefits are in line with other major manufacturers in the area. Seemingly flexible with personal life providing a good work/life balance.

Cons

If you want to advance you have to be buddy's with management, no annual raises, exceptionally poor project planning and management. When trying to provide realistic deadlines, delivery dates, etc. they are just ignored and are substituted with what management wants to see or hear.

Continue reading

"Awful experience - definitely to avoid if you are not part of a specific and defined project"

1.0
    Former Employee - Pricing Specialist in Turin

I worked at CNH Industrial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everything to be done - the company is so behind and stuck in its non ending process there is only space for improvement

Cons

Poor corporate culture, old offices (heating or air conditioning not working in buildings without any kind of isolation), obsolete working tools (PC. software etc...), poor management, instability and lack of consistency in strategic decision, complete absence of collaboration between the services, nonexistent Human Relation department (which can be a huge issue), non respect of contractual condition in term of payment of the financial bonus linked to personal performance, very strong resistance to change and non ending decision processes for any kind of decision to be made, toxic approach to work life balance (the one who stays late is well perceived even though he is concretely not producing anything within the working day) and you have to be seen to move forward otherwise you get stuck in your position forever...

"Nice place to work"

Current Employee - Component Engineer in Burr Ridge, IL

I have been working at CNH Industrial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good work life balance. 401k match is best i have seen.

Cons

Runs very lean. Some managers are micromanagers. No yearly raises. High turnover.

Continue reading

"Manufacturing environment is horrible here...run don't walk away from here for engineers"

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Lancaster, PA

I worked at CNH Industrial full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Good coworkers - Reasonable base salary (negotiate at first) - There are good people but they are suppressed by the overall negative atmosphere - I heard good things about the departments outside of the plants/manufacturing.

Cons

- Horrible employee engagement - Extremely poor work-life balance for engineers (be prepared for minimum 50-55 hour work weeks and unpaid weekends) - Management that does not care about personal goals or taking care of their own employees - Poor employee retention (nobody stays here long) - No room to grow - Poor working environment - does not foster growth, is a constant blame game, no open door policy - No yearly salary increases to keep up with inflation - Often asked to do much more than job scope with little training or knowledge - Get used up and then thrown out - Management does not care. Its a dog eat dog environment

CNH Industrial Response

January 24, 2020NAFTA Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your thorough feedback, and we’re sorry you didn’t have a positive experience at CNH Industrial. We’re pleased you liked your coworkers and compensation. We strive to make our company an attractive place to work. Flexibility is key to how we operate, as it allows us to meet our customers’ demands and grow our business, while giving our people options for managing their lives, such as through our flexible working policy.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 English Reviews