Cover image for CROPIN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS

68% Recommend to a Friend
85% Approve of CEO

Found 90 of over 99 reviews

3.6
CROPIN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS Chief Executive Officer Krishna Kumar (no image)
Krishna Kumar
Pros
  • "Great Company to learn and grow(in 3 reviews)

• "Time flexibility, less pressure, team work, friendly work environment(in 3 reviews)

• Cons
  • "All good, nothing bad to report(in 3 reviews)

• "Everything is perfect at CropIn(in 3 reviews)

• Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Amazing

6 Sep 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

good better amazing super must join

Cons

n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a

People & Culture

Thank you for your review comments and it is great to know about your positive experience at Cropin. We encourage you to keep providing your feedback to us at talent@cropin.com to help build Cropin as a great place to work.

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good for early career start

28 Nov 2022 - Software Developer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Works on new technologies. Bringing innovative solutions to solve the problems in agriculture domain.

Cons

Things were very unorganized during my time, however, this would have changed now.

3. Join the CROPIN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 4.0
      Current Employee

good

3 Oct 2022 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

good, well balanced, good salary

Cons

no cons as of now

People & Culture

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to Work

3 Aug 2022 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are very friendly and talented

Cons

No cons as of now

6. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good company

28 Jul 2022 - Siniour Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good working culture in company

Cons

I find no cons while working

VP HR

Thank you for your review comments and sharing about your positive experience with Cropin's culture. We encourage you to keep providing your feedback to us at talent@cropin.com to help build Cropin as a great place to work.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Start up kind of organization for learning new skills

13 Jul 2022 - Software Engineer in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working on latest tech stacks. Collaborative Colleagues and Managers. Flexible timing

Cons

Sometimes you need to work for longer than usual time if any production issues occurred.

VP HR

Thank you for sharing about your very positive experience via this review. It is encouraging that the company culture is enabling to create the right environment for all Cropinites. We encourage you to keep providing your feedback to us at talent@cropin.com to help build Cropin as a great place to work.

8. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good experience

12 Jul 2022 - Assistant Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

As a fresher this is the place you would love to work

Cons

Nothing observed in my experience

VP HR

Thank you for sharing your review and comments, and very glad to know your experience at Cropin was good. We encourage you to keep providing your feedback to us at talent@cropin.com to help build Cropin as a great place to work.

9. 5.0

Nice place to work

6 Jul 2022 - HR-Executive in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company culture and team. Good workplace for freshers to start their careers. In the company you learn, earn, and get the best possible support from colleagues, senior managers, and management.

Cons

Nothing to mention, its is a good place to work.

VP HR

Thank you for your review and comments, and glad to know your experience at Cropin was positive and enabling to your career growth. We encourage you to keep providing your feedback to us at talent@cropin.com to help build Cropin as a great place to work.

10. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Hire the right fitment for the team

21 Jul 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment Flexible working hours

Cons

Manager is not good and no timely connect for any queries Team work is zero

Continue reading

VP HR

Thank you for your review and comments. It is unfortunate that your time at Cropin was not as pleasing. We do appreciate your honest and direct feedback as it helps us make the necessary amends. If you have any additional feedback or more specific information to share please reach out at talent@cropin.com

11. 5.0

Great Place to Work

4 May 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great Leadership - Awesome Team - Amazing Space/ Sector to be a part of.

Cons

- None I can think of

Continue reading

VP HR

Thank you for sharing your review and comments, and very glad to know your experience at Cropin was great! We encourage you to keep providing your feedback to us at talent@cropin.com to help build Cropin as a great place to work.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 90 Reviews
    </>Embed

CROPIN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS Reviews FAQs

CROPIN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 99 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at CROPIN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CROPIN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CROPIN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

68% of CROPIN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CROPIN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.