What people are saying about CSC
Got a burning question about CSC? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CSC employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I am able to work remotely when needed and there if a good work/life balance." (in 441 reviews)
- "Great people and in the past they took care of their people perhaps to a fault." (in 336 reviews)
- "Benefits were good at the time (around 2003) and # of sick days were generous." (in 236 reviews)
- "work culture is good and satisfactory" (in 166 reviews)
- "people believe in people, good office culture, work from home etc." (in 162 reviews)
- "Poor management who were continually obsessed with the 'bottom line' rather than what was needed." (in 404 reviews)
- "2. Low salary and Hike." (in 210 reviews)
- "Managers have nil technical skills." (in 158 reviews)
- "No training class nor material and when you voice a concern they tell you to deal with it and get over it" (in 141 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs of personnel as the company constantly reorganizes to reduce it's cost structure." (in 108 reviews)
Found 79 of over 7T reviews
Updated 21 Jan 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating