Found 266 of over 7T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about CSC
Got a burning question about CSC? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CSC employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I am able to work remotely when needed and there if a good work/life balance." (in 430 reviews)
- "some good people and friends." (in 345 reviews)
- "Benefits were good at the time (around 2003) and # of sick days were generous." (in 232 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good because you can work from home if you need to." (in 167 reviews)
- "work culture is good and satisfactory" (in 164 reviews)
- "Poor management who were continually obsessed with the 'bottom line' rather than what was needed." (in 410 reviews)
- "2. Low salary and Hike." (in 214 reviews)
- "Managers have nil technical skills." (in 160 reviews)
- "screw the employees; no training; aloof/unfriendly management; very much a daily grind; implementation of policy subject to manager whim; non" (in 140 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs of personnel as the company constantly reorganizes to reduce it's cost structure." (in 104 reviews)
Reviews about "good work culture"Return to all Reviews
- 4.021 May 2015Product DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
Work culture is so nice and you can develop and use your skills very well.
Uneven sharing of workload among the employees.
- 2.017 Aug 2015Service Delivery ManagerCurrent EmployeeNoida
Flexible work timings and government office like culture
CSC is adopting more cons nowadays and getting rid of all the pros it used to have 5 years ago