Found 301 of over 7T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I am able to work remotely when needed and there if a good work/life balance." (in 431 reviews)
- "some good people and friends." (in 339 reviews)
- "Benefits were good at the time (around 2003) and # of sick days were generous." (in 245 reviews)
- "work culture is good and satisfactory" (in 169 reviews)
- "Flexible timings and work from home." (in 166 reviews)
- "Poor management who were continually obsessed with the 'bottom line' rather than what was needed." (in 413 reviews)
- "2. Low salary and Hike." (in 216 reviews)
- "Managers have nil technical skills." (in 154 reviews)
- "No training class nor material and when you voice a concern they tell you to deal with it and get over it" (in 133 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs of personnel as the company constantly reorganizes to reduce it's cost structure." (in 107 reviews)
Reviews about "work culture"Return to all Reviews
- 4.021 May 2015Product DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNoida
Work culture is so nice and you can develop and use your skills very well.
Uneven sharing of workload among the employees.
- 4.028 Jan 2015Database AdministratorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
complete Training would be given on appropriate technologies. great place to work and culture is awesome
no cons to mention. overall a great firm
- 4.027 Aug 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsHyderābād
employee friendly, no work stress. good process. good work culture.
need more clients, should be client oriented culture and delivery. it is really difficult for company to manage both work culture and employee friendly and get the business by competing with cheaper and non-premium company where you don't find employee friendly and good work culture.
- 2.013 Oct 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The experience I have gained over my years there, can not be replaced. The people in the teams and on the floor are fantastic. Their global ITIL aligned processes are also good.
The work culture has changed in the last 3 years and is getting progressively worse. Not enough man power to complete the contracted work to contracted SLA's. No pay rise given for numerous years, despite exemplary performance evaluations. Expected to work 16+ hr days to get work delivered on time (but told not to log it). Told not enough money to pay over time and pay rises... yet on the monthly sales calls they were so excited to announce new deals signed.5
- 1.014 Jun 2012Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
work culture is good and satisfactory
Senior management - totally dissatisfied. Salary level -lowest among all ITs. Its a fact..go and verify.
- 4.08 Nov 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsHyderābād
Work culture and Policies are defined in such a way which will benefit a lot for employees in the organization
Change of domain is a bit tough exercise