The latest conversations about Tech India
I am getting offer from softsensor ai and they're offering me 5L ctc, but bond is 2yrs. I have graduated this year i.e 2023 and have worked as a data scientist for a startup for about a year now. I am fine with the salary but not sure about the bond. Should i take it?
Got a burning question about CSC? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CSC employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I am able to work remotely when needed and there if a good work/life balance." (in 430 reviews)
- "some good people and friends." (in 345 reviews)
- "Benefits were good at the time (around 2003) and # of sick days were generous." (in 232 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good because you can work from home if you need to." (in 167 reviews)
- "work culture is good and satisfactory" (in 164 reviews)
- "Poor management who were continually obsessed with the 'bottom line' rather than what was needed." (in 410 reviews)
- "2. Low salary and Hike." (in 214 reviews)
- "Managers have nil technical skills." (in 160 reviews)
- "screw the employees; no training; aloof/unfriendly management; very much a daily grind; implementation of policy subject to manager whim; non" (in 140 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs of personnel as the company constantly reorganizes to reduce it's cost structure." (in 104 reviews)
Found 685 of over 7T reviews
Updated 21 Jan 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 3.04 Oct 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Great people to work with across all IT domains that truly care for the clients they support. Previously allowed for great work/life balance with large percentage working from home but that is changing rapidly. Merger with HP Enterprise spinoff in 2017 will be painful short-term but probably very good long-term if you survive the process.
Virtually no raises for 7 years for myself or my staff. When it comes time to cut, often see some of the best let go.2
- 4.09 May 2016Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeNoida
Work Life Balance Good Compensation but lots of unused components which are not part of your take home Easy to go environment
Not as such because the work life balance is such that you do not value importance to other things