What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and meeting different people that could help with future career choices if you talk to them enough." (in 1705 reviews)
- "Great people just have to give them the chance to get to know you and have an open mind about it" (in 1173 reviews)
- "They were pretty good about offering flexible hours and adjusting to my schedule while still in high school." (in 1055 reviews)
- "great coworkers (the ones that actually stayed employed more than 3 months that is)" (in 942 reviews)
- "A flexible schedule as a pharmacy technician (if your manager likes you of course)." (in 522 reviews)
- "Low pay for dealing with bad customers and far too many metrics to really be useful" (in 2039 reviews)
- "Poor management and very stressful" (in 1434 reviews)
- "seeing store managers have to work 60+ hours a week to maintain the store and provide for their family" (in 747 reviews)
- "If you accept a job here you will have no work life balance and you will be taken advantage of." (in 622 reviews)
- "Moved to MI store and terrible upper management." (in 604 reviews)
Found 33,705 of over 35T reviews
Updated 2 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0FEATURED REVIEW20 Apr 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee
Very flexible. Work from home. Very supportive management. Ability to grow. Consistent raises. Over time.
A lot of calls. A lot of changes.9
Hi, I am looking for permanent work from home opportunities, I have 5.5 years of experience currently associated with Walmart. Please suggest. Tesco Bengaluru Tesco Intuit Atlassian LinkedIn Google Apple Microsoft Amdocs CVS Pharmacy CVS Health GE
CVS Health Reviews FAQs
CVS Health has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 35,385 reviews left anonymously by employees. 45% of employees would recommend working at CVS Health to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
45% of CVS Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CVS Health 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.0 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.