What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexible timings and work from home" (in 81 reviews)
- "Great ambience and work culture" (in 39 reviews)
- "Great people to work with: the general public at Cactus is positive and hardworking." (in 34 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and a relatively straightforward interface for receiving and submitting work" (in 32 reviews)
- "Their culture is great and enables each individual to be the best version of themselves" (in 32 reviews)
- "Job availability is inconsistent Pay is low and little to no opportunity for rate increases High expectations" (in 140 reviews)
- "site team and no work life balance" (in 36 reviews)
- "The salary is low." (in 20 reviews)
- "No benefits and quality of submitted manuscripts varies wildly" (in 18 reviews)
- "I received no training or help and there were no jobs." (in 16 reviews)
Found 301 of over 1T reviews
Updated 27 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.010 Jul 2023Sr. AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsAndheri
Supportive work environment with tons of opportunity to grow! Flexible remote work, great benefits, and supportive and collaborative management team. I feel like my opinion and thoughts really matter and are valued.
There is nothing to say on this.
- 4.027 Sept 2023Scientific WriterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Remote working, great opportunities, good growth and employee oriented
Sometimes work pressure is high
Cactus Communications Reviews FAQs
Cactus Communications has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,421 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Cactus Communications to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
84% of Cactus Communications employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cactus Communications 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.