- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - Quebec
- - Montreal, QC, Canada Area
- - Montreal, QC
- India - All Cities
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai Area
- - Chennai
- - Delhi
- - New Delhi Area
- - New Delhi
Found 23 of over 31 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Hello Fishes I have worked for company A from April 2022 to Dec 2022. Later in Jan 2023 i have joined company B. Today I got salary and company B and has less tax deductions... Do i need to declare the prev. income with company B? will that affect my tax calculations. If you can guide that would be helpful..
Got a burning question about CaddyCode Solutions? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CaddyCode Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★24 Oct 2022 - Senior Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The employee welfare policies are great & highly effective. There are plenty of opportunities available for self development and every employee has access to the management. This helps create and maintain a positive work atmosphere within the company.
More training session needed .Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★27 Jul 2022 - Anonymous Employee in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company has a great, flexible work environment. The employees were well taken care, even during the pandemic. Will recommend CaddyCode always as a good place to work with.
The company could add more books to their Employee Book Club, which is already functioning.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★31 May 2022 - Software Engineer in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly work environment. Management is very supportive
Nothing as far as now.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★8 May 2022 - Product ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Learning Good Culture Free Dinner Friendly Environment Superb CEO
Nothing to Complaint everthing looks good.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★27 Jun 2021 - Senior Programmer in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have joined in 2017 as a fresher/intern as software developer here in Caddycode Solutions Pvt Ltd. And grown to Senior Software Engineer. These many years I have got a lot of opportunities to grow as a personal as well as professional. We had owesome vacations, parties, anniversaries and many birthdays. Also we faced so many hurdles during this pandemic and we faced a fire accident and entire office burnt out. All these situations we faced together as a family and helped each other. When I'm in any critical situation personally and professionally, management backed me soo well. Hope this gives overall culture of Caddycode family.
Difficult to find cons for anybody who's more passionate with their profession.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★11 May 2021 - Software Engineer in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company to start your career with friendly management and staffs
There is absolutely no cons
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★29 Dec 2020 - Business Analyst in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company Culture is fantastic , as are the people. Competitive Salary, Flexible working schedule, training, and personal development, and a variety of projects to work on. A true value-driven organization that has progressive ways of working. Accessible and engaged senior management, great culture with friendly supportive colleagues, and lots of opportunities for progression.
There are no Cons at Caddycode!
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★19 Jul 2020 - Development Manager in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Its a place to learn the new technologies and they are allowing the team to work in their flexible time frame. Moreover they are caring each and every employee like a family member.
Nothing I have come across so far.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★28 Apr 2020 - Business Development Executive in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Its a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with. Director : Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to upskill you skill sets.
Haven't find anything yet.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★4 Sep 2019 - Senior Software Engineer in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I am working at CaddyCode Solutions as a full-time employee for more than 5 years.I started my career from Caddy code as a intern now i am working as a senior software engineer.
I could not find any cons so far.Continue reading
CaddyCode Solutions Reviews FAQs
CaddyCode Solutions has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 31 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at CaddyCode Solutions to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
94% of CaddyCode Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CaddyCode Solutions 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.