- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - Quebec
- - Montreal, QC, Canada Area
- - Montreal, QC
- India - All Cities
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai Area
- - Chennai
- - Delhi
- - New Delhi Area
- - New Delhi
Found 23 of over 31 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
I have 10 years of experience as a software developer mainly Front-end and my CCTC is 35 lpa. I got bored doing the same things again and again, everyday for every project i do the same set of things like form validation, hitting the API and adding styles and colors. Now i am planning to learn data science and my goal is to slowly upgrade to ML and AI once i am into this field. What will be the challenges? Will i get the job as a data scientist easily as i have 10 yoe as a fronte developer?
Got a burning question about CaddyCode Solutions? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CaddyCode Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★24 Oct 2022 - Senior Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The employee welfare policies are great & highly effective. There are plenty of opportunities available for self development and every employee has access to the management. This helps create and maintain a positive work atmosphere within the company.
More training session needed .Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★27 Jul 2022 - Anonymous Employee in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company has a great, flexible work environment. The employees were well taken care, even during the pandemic. Will recommend CaddyCode always as a good place to work with.
The company could add more books to their Employee Book Club, which is already functioning.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★31 May 2022 - Software Engineer in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly work environment. Management is very supportive
Nothing as far as now.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★8 May 2022 - Product ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Learning Good Culture Free Dinner Friendly Environment Superb CEO
Nothing to Complaint everthing looks good.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★27 Jun 2021 - Senior Programmer in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have joined in 2017 as a fresher/intern as software developer here in Caddycode Solutions Pvt Ltd. And grown to Senior Software Engineer. These many years I have got a lot of opportunities to grow as a personal as well as professional. We had owesome vacations, parties, anniversaries and many birthdays. Also we faced so many hurdles during this pandemic and we faced a fire accident and entire office burnt out. All these situations we faced together as a family and helped each other. When I'm in any critical situation personally and professionally, management backed me soo well. Hope this gives overall culture of Caddycode family.
Difficult to find cons for anybody who's more passionate with their profession.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★11 May 2021 - Software Engineer in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company to start your career with friendly management and staffs
There is absolutely no cons
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★8 Apr 2021 - Software Engineer in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You won't feel the pressure as it is a product company
I felt nothing when I was working there
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★17 Feb 2021 - Junior BA in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good for freshers to learn
Not much salary offered and allowances as well
Hi, Thankyou as you said we give a wonderful opportunity for freshers to learn and grow. Also With respect to your cons, salary is purely based on the performance of every individual. If you claim as less salary issues please work on your performance to claim a better hike next year. Good Luck.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★29 Dec 2020 - Business Analyst in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company Culture is fantastic , as are the people. Competitive Salary, Flexible working schedule, training, and personal development, and a variety of projects to work on. A true value-driven organization that has progressive ways of working. Accessible and engaged senior management, great culture with friendly supportive colleagues, and lots of opportunities for progression.
There are no Cons at Caddycode!
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★19 Jul 2020 - Development Manager in ChennaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Its a place to learn the new technologies and they are allowing the team to work in their flexible time frame. Moreover they are caring each and every employee like a family member.
Nothing I have come across so far.Continue reading
CaddyCode Solutions Reviews FAQs
CaddyCode Solutions has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 31 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at CaddyCode Solutions to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
94% of CaddyCode Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CaddyCode Solutions 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.